Saturday OOP and Scores - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:12 PM   #31
country flag fleur137

fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of
starting!!
nastya serving 15-0

"F**k this tournament, f**k me and my f*****g serve"
fleur137 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:12 PM   #32
country flag Munich

Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of
make it aquick job Justine
Munich is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:12 PM   #33
country flag KClijsters

KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute
30-0

• Kim Clijsters
• Arantxa Rus
• Ana Ivanovic
• Michaëlla Krajicek

Maria Sharapova, Caroline Wozniacki, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko, Jelena Jankovic
KClijsters is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:12 PM   #34
country flag fleur137

fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by KClijsters
I can watch the match on the Belgium television..... I will update the scores
brill! thanks!

"F**k this tournament, f**k me and my f*****g serve"
fleur137 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:12 PM   #35
country flag KClijsters

KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute
40-0
good point

• Kim Clijsters
• Arantxa Rus
• Ana Ivanovic
• Michaëlla Krajicek

Maria Sharapova, Caroline Wozniacki, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko, Jelena Jankovic
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:13 PM   #36
country flag KClijsters

40-15

• Kim Clijsters
• Arantxa Rus
• Ana Ivanovic
• Michaëlla Krajicek

Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:13 PM   #37
country flag KClijsters

40-30
UE Nastya

• Kim Clijsters
• Arantxa Rus
• Ana Ivanovic
• Michaëlla Krajicek

Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:13 PM   #38
country flag pla

pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KClijsters
I can watch the match on the Belgium television..... I will update the scores
RTBF doesn't show it and it's Justine..
pla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:14 PM   #39
country flag KClijsters

1-0* Nastya

• Kim Clijsters
• Arantxa Rus
• Ana Ivanovic
• Michaëlla Krajicek

Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:14 PM   #40
country flag denine

denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future
nastya holds. now break
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:14 PM   #41
country flag gary

gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of
Nastya 1-0
gary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:14 PM   #42
country flag KClijsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by pla
RTBF doesn't show it and it's Justine..
Thats really strange

• Kim Clijsters
• Arantxa Rus
• Ana Ivanovic
• Michaëlla Krajicek

Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:14 PM   #43
country flag Munich

Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of
Munich is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:15 PM   #44
country flag Vass22

Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future
Try to break, Nastya!~
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:15 PM   #45
country flag KClijsters

30-15

• Kim Clijsters
• Arantxa Rus
• Ana Ivanovic
• Michaëlla Krajicek