Saturday OOP and Scores - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 24th, 2006, 11:34 AM   #16
country flag KBdoubleu

KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute KBdoubleu has a reputation beyond repute
let's go Anastasia!!!! You have the game to beat Justine!!
Advertisement

Old Jun 24th, 2006, 11:35 AM   #17
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
30 minuts

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 11:44 AM   #18
country flag pla

pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute pla has a reputation beyond repute
Don't tell me ES will not show the final
pla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 11:47 AM   #19
country flag *Jean*

*Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute *Jean* has a reputation beyond repute
Allez Myskina et Amélie/Svetlana !
*Jean* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 11:48 AM   #20
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute
All The Best Myskina ( u need to win ur first title)

Martina in doubles all the best

Petra Kvitova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Li Na - Sloane Stephens - Madison Keys

Will Always Love Kim Clijsters and Elena Dementieva
azmad_88 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:06 PM   #21
country flag fleur137

fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of fleur137 has much to be proud of
is anyone actually watching this on their idiot boxes, online, etc? (if it's broadcasted that is)

"F**k this tournament, f**k me and my f*****g serve"
fleur137 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:08 PM   #22
country flag gary

gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of gary has much to be proud of
make it closer Nastya
gary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:08 PM   #23
country flag ARIANE 5

ARIANE 5 has much to be proud of ARIANE 5 has much to be proud of ARIANE 5 has much to be proud of ARIANE 5 has much to be proud of ARIANE 5 has much to be proud of ARIANE 5 has much to be proud of ARIANE 5 has much to be proud of ARIANE 5 has much to be proud of ARIANE 5 has much to be proud of ARIANE 5 has much to be proud of ARIANE 5 has much to be proud of
Come on Nastya

Riding the 3AM Rollercoaster
ARIANE 5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:09 PM   #24
country flag Munich

Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of
Allez Justine
Munich is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:10 PM   #25
country flag denine

denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future
come on nastya!
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:10 PM   #26
country flag Vass22

Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future Vass22 has a brilliant future
Davai Nastya
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:11 PM   #27
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute
How long now?
Dani12 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:11 PM   #28
country flag KClijsters

KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute
I can watch the match on the Belgium television..... I will update the scores

• Kim Clijsters
• Arantxa Rus
• Ana Ivanovic
• Michaëlla Krajicek

Maria Sharapova, Caroline Wozniacki, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko, Jelena Jankovic
KClijsters is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:11 PM   #29
country flag denine

denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future denine has a brilliant future
15-0. nastya
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:11 PM   #30
country flag KClijsters

KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute KClijsters has a reputation beyond repute
Nastya on serve..... 15-0

• Kim Clijsters
• Arantxa Rus
• Ana Ivanovic
• Michaëlla Krajicek

Maria Sharapova, Caroline Wozniacki, Dinara Safina, Maria Kirilenko, Jelena Jankovic
KClijsters is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote