Diosa Sveta Off-Court Photos Collection - Page 172 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 19th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #2566
country flag I Love DINA

I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Diosa Sveta Off-Court Photos Collection

I Love DINA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 19th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #2567
country flag I Love DINA

I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light I Love DINA is a glorious beacon of light

Old Jun 19th, 2011, 06:09 PM   #2568
country flag I Love DINA

Old Jun 19th, 2011, 06:51 PM   #2569
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

thank you

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2011, 08:01 AM   #2570
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

i can see only the last photo you sent....for the others i've problems on opening...:-(
Сабина is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 08:25 AM   #2571
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all Сабина is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bероника View Post
Sveta changes her photo on her personal facebook profile
but which is her personal FB profile=???
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 09:46 AM   #2572
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

Were can That pic been taken??

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #2573
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Сабина View Post
but which is her personal FB profile=???
http://www.facebook.com/skuznetsova
Old Jun 30th, 2011, 07:34 PM   #2574
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Света_мой_№1 View Post
Were can That pic been taken??
wish I knew
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 07:50 AM   #2575
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

didn't know she has a personal page....
how could you have that picture? the one in profile is smaller than the one you posted....
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 08:22 PM   #2576
country flag Diogenovna

Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of Diogenovna has much to be proud of

Quote:
If you go into her photos,you can see them bigger.

New one today

Looks like the Winter Palace in St.Petersburg
Diogenovna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 06:58 AM   #2577
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

cannot see pictures....maybe she has to accept friendship....
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 09:39 AM   #2578
country flag Bероника

you can't? I have not friendship accepted and I can see them
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 10:12 AM   #2579
country flag Bероника

then I am not going to post her personal facebook photos on here anymore cause maybe she wants to keep them private.sorry,deleting it
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 03:30 PM   #2580
country flag Сабина
Давай Света

Quote:
you can't? I have not friendship accepted and I can see them
on her profile i only can see "info" and "friends"