Diosa Sveta Off-Court Photos Collection - Page 118 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 08:17 PM   #1756
country flag Света_мой_№1
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future
Re: Sveta Off-Court Pictures Thread

well I will do it tomorrow or thursday cuz things are a little bit busy these days I thought I had time today but I will try as soon as possible I will try to upload it now will I am working and hope it is done tonight or else as I said tomorrow or thursday

Svetlana kuznetsova my no.1
sammy stosur,amelie mauresmo,dinara safina,nadia petrova
Света_мой_№1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 22nd, 2009, 08:21 PM   #1757
♥sveta♥sammy♥

Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future Света_мой_№1 has a brilliant future

ooow wait I forgot its not a file I have but a link to the page

this is the link hope it works:

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/...YA-povzroslela

Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 11:11 AM   #1758
country flag doagrl

doagrl is a splendid one to behold doagrl is a splendid one to behold doagrl is a splendid one to behold doagrl is a splendid one to behold doagrl is a splendid one to behold doagrl is a splendid one to behold doagrl is a splendid one to behold doagrl is a splendid one to behold doagrl is a splendid one to behold doagrl is a splendid one to behold doagrl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie monster View Post
ooow wait I forgot its not a file I have but a link to the page

this is the link hope it works:

http://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta/...YA-povzroslela
Thanks! It takes a daring person to wear leopard print (especially repeatedly) but I think she looks good there.
doagrl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2009, 12:51 PM   #1759
♥sveta♥sammy♥

its not so much the leopard print that doesnt look good but the make up.

I have seen her wear a leopard print not so long ago at a players party and that looked good on her this one is not that briljant but without the heavy make up and hair it would look better.
but think that was done by the people in the studio.

Old Dec 24th, 2009, 08:03 AM   #1760
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Well I've always seen Sveta as very daring when it comes to her looks,she's never been afraid to experiment with it and I can only say for that.

And about the make-up I also think it's some tv thing.It was probably people on the studio that made that.She looks a bit strange with that much make-up on her.
Old Dec 25th, 2009, 05:29 PM   #1761
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Eastbourne

Old Dec 25th, 2009, 08:17 PM   #1762
♥sveta♥sammy♥

thank you

Old Dec 30th, 2009, 09:51 PM   #1763
country flag Bероника

Old Jan 6th, 2010, 11:17 AM   #1764
country flag vanúss
The times they are changing

vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future vanúss has a brilliant future

Hey guys , Sveta is in Sydney here are a few pictures found on the Official website :

Zeljko Krajan

vanúss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 02:23 PM   #1765
country flag Bероника

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanúss View Post
Hey guys , Sveta is in Sydney here are a few pictures found on the Official website :

thanks a lot,vanúss for posting these ones
I'm so happy to see her already in Sydney and I like a lot her hair.
I'm officially excited now.The new season can finally start
Old Jan 6th, 2010, 05:15 PM   #1766
♥sveta♥sammy♥

yeah this is good news her being there. I cant wait either she looks good

Old Jan 7th, 2010, 05:03 PM   #1767
country flag camilia

camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of camilia has much to be proud of

Looking good
camilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 09:41 PM   #1768
country flag fnuf7

fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute fnuf7 has a reputation beyond repute

Oooh are they new pics? (sorry have not been around in quite a few weeks!) Her hair looks great

Svetlana Kuznetsova
Roland Garros - 09 US Open - 04
fnuf7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 09:47 PM   #1769
country flag Bероника

But you are back just in time.The fun starts next week again!
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 10:16 AM   #1770
♥sveta♥sammy♥

yeah the forum is getting bussier again. I love her hair too.