Diosa Sveta Off-Court Photos Collection - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 04:20 PM   #1
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Diosa Sveta Off-Court Photos Collection

As we have a thread for pics of every tourney Sveta plays,I just thought it would be nice to have one only for off-court pics.Let's make a big collection of off-court photos

I'll start posting some:

Last edited by Bероника : Apr 27th, 2010 at 09:57 AM.
Bероника is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 04:28 PM   #2
country flag Bероника

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 04:35 PM   #3
country flag Bероника

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 04:38 PM   #4
country flag Bероника

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 04:43 PM   #5
country flag Bероника

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 04:48 PM   #6
country flag Bероника

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 04:54 PM   #7
country flag Jodie

Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute Jodie has a reputation beyond repute
love it!! a fab thread veronika!

Friendship is when people know all about you
but like you anyway
Jodie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 04:58 PM   #8
country flag Bероника

[img]http://www.*****************/articles/authorimages/18.jpg[/img]

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 05:04 PM   #9
country flag Bероника

Old Aug 14th, 2006, 09:57 PM   #10
country flag Bероника

Montreal, Canada: Fashion Show Red Carpet
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 10:57 PM   #11
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute
Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2006, 09:52 AM   #12
country flag svetafecionado

svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of svetafecionado has much to be proud of

she's lovelier than ever

Old Aug 15th, 2006, 03:45 PM   #13
country flag Lollipop

Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of Lollipop has much to be proud of
Damn I love her off-court pics!
Lollipop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2006, 12:02 AM   #14
country flag prowler

prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of prowler has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by svetafecionado

she's lovelier than ever

and you can believe me that in real life she is even lovelier! She has an aura about her...it cannot be explained it has to be experienced...she's a beautiful person...I'm sure of that!
prowler is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2006, 11:06 AM   #15
country flag sapir1434

sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute
wow, amazing pics thank you very much!!! Sveta is adorable