chat - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2002, 02:00 PM   #1
country flag lemon

lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice
chat

you have 2 min. to get in if you want to

One of the original Cocktail Party Founders!!!
lemon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2002, 02:01 PM   #2
country flag lemon

lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice lemon is just really nice
1 min

Old May 28th, 2002, 02:25 PM   #3
country flag lemon

LOL! i'm in the chat right now and it's funny how they (dani and others) go around certian questions so they can't be quoted on the topic

Old May 28th, 2002, 03:51 PM   #4
country flag EVAspeed

EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice
transcripts? i put in a couple questions. i passed out and went to bed. i wanna know if any of my q's got answered.
Old May 28th, 2002, 06:22 PM   #5
country flag lemon

I dont think so but go to here: http://heroes.sanex.net/us/ and click on the sanex live chat button. Click on the previous chats bar and choose daniela hantuchova

Old May 28th, 2002, 06:23 PM   #6
country flag lemon

WAIT EVAspeed you got one asking about her outfits

Old May 28th, 2002, 09:49 PM   #7
country flag EVAspeed

EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice EVAspeed is just really nice
thanks for the link.
Old May 28th, 2002, 11:39 PM   #8
country flag Martian Martin
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
I was there too, but none of my questions got asked. It would have been good if it had lasted another 15-20 minutes, because not that many questions got asked, by the time Daniela's answers were typed in.
But it was still quite good, I just wish it had been longer.
Martian Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2002, 08:23 AM   #9
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
LEMON-ICE, I clicked on the link and clicked on 'Previous Live Chats' and Daniela wasn't on the list.
The list is:
Dokic
Henin
Mauresmo
Montolio
Pierce
Raymond
Sanchez-Vicario
Seles
S Williams
Where can I see Daniela's chat?
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2002, 08:27 AM   #10
cp16

cp16 is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.rolandgarros-chat.com/us/...chat28_05.html
cp16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2002, 12:46 PM   #11
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Thanks CP16
Here is the 'interview' for anyone who can't be bothered to click on the link CP16 provided:

'Hi Every body!
FLO2002: Hi Daniela, i saw what you did yesterday, congratulations, good job!!! And then, after Serra Zanetti and maybe Panova, how will you approach a matchup against Monica the fighter in 4th round? Completely free? Thinking you have nothing to lose?
DHantuchova: First I have to concentrate on my next match. But hopefully I will get that far and will see what happens.
DOM: How do you feel with this bad weather here in Paris, is the clay slower ?
DHantuchova: I was very lucky that Iplayed first match yesterday that I could finsih before the rain and the clay was ok at that time I just love being here in Paris so I don't mind the weather.
MICHELLE: I think you have alot of potential and will go very far, where do you see yourself maybe in a year or two time?
DHantuchova: There are still many things that I have to learn and improve and I always try to do my best every time I am on the court.
LARS_O: What do you think of meeting fans, chatting, signing autographs and so on? Is it fun or can it be tiring?
DHantuchova: It is something that belongs to tennis and to success too and of course it can be fun but of course I have to keep concentrate on my tennis.
MAJOLIFAN: hy hantuchowa!!!what is your opinion about young players like (razzano,lucic,barabanschikowa...etc) who are in junior tennis very good players but in senior they can't find yourself,their game (dejan-croatia)???
DHantuchova: Paasing from Juniors to Seniors is very tough and may be they were not strong enough to make the difference so far.
ESTEBAN59: Since Indian Wells, what has changed in your life? Do people look you differently?
DHantuchova: Yes it has changed a lot. Since then there are many things happening to me. I get many more attention about anything I am doing. But it is just something that belongs to success.
WOLFI78BERLIN: Do you have some freetime for yourself or do you train every day?
DHantuchova: Well I don''t have much free time because tennis is sonmething I enjoy to do and being on the court and trainning hard. that's for me the most important thing right now my tennis!
JULIEN: Have you already played versus Serra Zanetti? And are you confident for this match?
DHantuchova: I played her last year in Rome. I won in 3 sets. She is a tough player but I will try to play as well as I did in the 1st round and hopefully I will get through.
SIMON: What would your dream career be if tennis wasn't an option?
DHantuchova: Because I have finished my high school last year I have many opportunities to study at university or to do an another sport like skiing.
ELISE: when you miss an easy shot , is it easy to forget it immediatly?
DHantuchova: Of course not always but that's the best you have to try to do: to forget it as soon as possible and concentrate on the next point.
JUJU-FAN: Several players think that the WTA calendar has to be changed, but are you doing something about it?
DHantuchova: This is the1st year I can play as many tournanments as I want I can't say much about it.
SMYRNE78: Do you have any particular friend in the tour? Because I guess most of your friends live in Slovakia, and you can't see them often.
DHantuchova: well tennis is very much an individual sport so it is hard to find a time for real friends but I am trying to be nice to every one.
IVKA1: Do you enjoy playing in Fed Cup team? I hope I will see you 20 and 21 july at Fed cup against France. what dop you think our chances are?
DHantuchova: Definately I enjoy playing for my country and I am looking forward for this match against France very much. I am happy that we can play at home and it's going to be very interesting match.
LAURENT: What do you prefer : US Open, Wimbledon, Roland Garros or Australian Open ?
DHantuchova: They are all the same to me. I love playing all of them because they are for me the greatest tournaments.
ALEX: how frustrating is a rain delay when you have to wait to go on court?
DHantuchova: Well it is very tough to be focused all day waiting for the match but this is something you can not do anything about.
ESTEBAN59: After a match, you must answer to the press. For you, this is a bore or it's funny?
DHantuchova: It is something that belongs to tennis too.
EVASPEED: hi daniela. i've noticed you've worn many outfits this year. which one is your favorite?
DHantuchova: I like the red one that was my winning dress at Indian Wells. But I enjoy playing with all of them so far.
MONK: Are you watching some of the other matches?
DHantuchova: Only sometimes because there is not much time left between my practise sessions and matches
LLYWELYN: Were you excited about meeting your fans, and do you ever visit your fan sites?
DHantuchova: I really enjoy all the fans I have got and their support has been great.
DDF1: Hi Daniela, do you believe you can go the distance and win the Championship?
DHantuchova: There are still many things I have to learn and work hard but I hope 1 day it will happen.
IVKA1: Who would you like to play mix double with?
DHantuchova: I am playing here with Kevin Ullyet, my winning partner at the Australian Open
BIB_BE: do you speak a little french?
DHantuchova: I am going to start to learn. Last question please.
ESTEBAN59: What's the more important for you : to have win indian Wells or to have win versus Schett, Henin, Raymond and Hingis (very good players!) in the same week?
DHantuchova: They are both very important to me but the feeling after winning my 1st major tournament is something I will never forget.
DHantuchova Thanks a lot every body. Thanks for your support everyone. Au revoir.'

What a lovely girl .

Last edited by Cassius : May 29th, 2002 at 01:02 PM.
Old May 29th, 2002, 07:13 PM   #12
country flag lemon

sorry bout that Cassius wrong link??

Old May 29th, 2002, 11:18 PM   #13
country flag Irish

Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute Irish has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you Cassius.

She always sounds so humble.
Davenport, Capriati, Molik, Golovin, Seles, Clijsters, Myskina, Dementieva, Groenefeld, Frazier, Sprem, Hantuchova, Peschke, Dulko, Ivanovic, Smashnova, Likhovtseva, Vaidisova, Zvonereva, Schiavone, Pennetta

"No good deed goes unpunished." - origin unknown
Irish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2002, 05:18 AM   #14
country flag Cassius

Quote:
sorry bout that Cassius wrong link??
Doesn't matter. I've seen it now anyway. .

Anytime IRISH .
Old May 30th, 2002, 06:22 AM   #15
country flag EVAspeed

i wish my other questions could've been answered. =\