Friday OOP and Scores - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:44 PM   #856
country flag Munich

Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of
3-0 :d:d:d
Munich is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:45 PM   #857
country flag amirhendel

amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of
joi dsfishdfio;hsdiof; odvc

PeeRtoli- momo/kuzi 3-6 0-3*

Bagel?
amirhendel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:45 PM   #858
country flag sapir1434

sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute
it's 3-0 already
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:50 PM   #859
country flag Munich

Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of Munich has much to be proud of
4-0
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:51 PM   #860
country flag amirhendel

amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of
damn.... PeeRtoli- momo/kuzi 3-6 0*-4 at least it is 40-15 now
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:53 PM   #861
country flag amirhendel

PeeRtoli- momo/kuzzi 3-6 1-4 finally cmon break here!
and Shahar i just want u 2know that andi & yoni just made it for the final now in Nothingham
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:55 PM   #862
country flag amirhendel

PeeRtoli- momo/kuzzi 3-6 1*-5
i think it over.
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:59 PM   #863
country flag Munich

Kuzzie/Momo to serve for match at 6-3 5-2
wonder who's serving
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:59 PM   #864
country flag amirhendel

PeeRtoli- momo/kuzzi 3-6 2-5*
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 07:00 PM   #865
country flag Munich

ace 30-15
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 07:01 PM   #866
country flag Munich

done
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 07:02 PM   #867
country flag amirhendel

ITS OVER )=:
PeeRtoli- momo/kuzzi 3-6 2-6
anyway nice performence PeeRtoli