Tammy : Cheering thread - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 04:52 PM   #1
country flag Piggy

Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold
Tammy : Cheering thread

I wish Tammy good luck in Wimbledon..
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 05:26 PM   #2
country flag Piggy

Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold
Tammy
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 01:11 AM   #3
country flag Kurama

Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all Kurama is a name known to all
Go Go Tammy
Queen of grass court
Kurama is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 05:43 AM   #4
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Tammy I hope she has a good draw

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:17 AM   #5
country flag i_kiemao

i_kiemao is just really nice i_kiemao is just really nice i_kiemao is just really nice i_kiemao is just really nice i_kiemao is just really nice i_kiemao is just really nice i_kiemao is just really nice i_kiemao is just really nice i_kiemao is just really nice i_kiemao is just really nice i_kiemao is just really nice
Tammy
i_kiemao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:27 AM   #6
country flag Nicky_608

Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of Nicky_608 has much to be proud of
Good luck Tammy
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:50 AM   #7
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
Always be cheering for Tammy
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 10:48 AM   #8
country flag Nicky2002

Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold Nicky2002 is a splendid one to behold
go Tammy!

N. Lertcheewakarn, N. Lertpitaksinchai, S. Arvidsson, J. Larsson, N. Luangnam, N. Wannasuk,
A. Molik, K. Clijsters, S. Stosur, J. Jankovic, C. Dellacqua, K. Date-Krumm,

M. Seles, M. Hingis, L. Davenport, A. Mauresmo, A. Huber, A. Sugiyama, B. Schett, N. Pratt, E. Dominickovic.
Nicky2002 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 10:56 AM   #9
country flag Vut
Team WTAworld

Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute Vut has a reputation beyond repute
R1: vs Castano

I hopes Tammy will win!!! it's not too hard to beat Castano ion grass
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 11:04 AM   #10
country flag Piggy

Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 11:11 AM   #11
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
Good luck Tammy
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 12:56 PM   #12
country flag morethanperfect

morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light morethanperfect is a glorious beacon of light
go tamarine
morethanperfect is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 11:56 PM   #13
country flag New

New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute New has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Tammy!!! Please treat this like your qualifying match and fight for every point!!!

Focus!!! Win with a solid scoreline and never let your opponent back in the match!!!
Don't be deceived by the rankings!! Coria, Mirnyi, Schuettler, Fish, Safin, Henman, Tursunov, Wawrinka, Federer, Serena, Bovina, Li Na, Dementieva, Zvonareva, Sugiyama, Coetzer, Tanasugarn, Kumkhum, Zheng, Dokic and Kournikova are the world's best tennis players!!!

S'PORE'S ONLY JUNIOR, LEE WEI PING
New is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 06:20 AM   #14
country flag Al

Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about Al has a spectacular aura about
Go Tammy
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 11:46 AM   #15
country flag LUXXXAS
Team WTAworld

LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute LUXXXAS has a reputation beyond repute
Tammy Castano looks to be an easy opponent in first round
LUXXXAS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote