New Quiz "What your Soul Really looks like" - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 12:53 PM   #1
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute
New Quiz "What your Soul Really looks like"

What Your Soul Really Looks Like
You are a warm hearted and open minded person. It's easy for you to forgive and forget.

You are a very grounded, responsible, and realistic person. People may not want to hear the truth from you, but they're going to get it.

You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.

Your near future is likely to be filled with great successes and accomplishments. You just need to figure out how to get there.

For you, falling in love is all about the adventure and uncertainty. You can only fall in love with someone who keeps you guessing.

Or share this Blogthing with a direct link:

http://www.blogthings.com/insidetheroomofyoursoulquiz/
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 01:06 PM   #2
country flag -cata-

-cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute -cata- has a reputation beyond repute
Same ^

You are a warm hearted and open minded person. It's easy for you to forgive and forget.

You are a very grounded, responsible, and realistic person. People may not want to hear the truth from you, but they're going to get it.

You see yourself with pretty objective eyes. How you view yourself is almost exactly how other people view you.

Your near future is likely to be filled with great successes and accomplishments. You just need to figure out how to get there.

For you, falling in love is all about the adventure and uncertainty. You can only fall in love with someone who keeps you guessing.
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 01:07 PM   #3
country flag kabuki

kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute

You believe that people see you as larger than life and important. While this is true, they also think you're a bit full of yourself.

Your near future is calm, relaxing, and pretty much what you want. And it's something you've been anticipating for a while now.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.

Inside the Room of Your Soul

kabuki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 01:08 PM   #4
country flag mandy7

mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute mandy7 has a reputation beyond repute

You are a wanderer. You constantly long for a new adventure, challenge, or eve a completely different life.

You believe that people see you as larger than life and important. While this is true, they also think you're a bit full of yourself.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust.
mandy7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 01:26 PM   #5
country flag marmite1

marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute marmite1 has a reputation beyond repute

You are quite expressive and thoughtful. You see the world in a way that others are blind to.

Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing.

Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 01:27 PM   #6
country flag Cersei
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute Cersei has a reputation beyond repute
You are very passionate and quite temperamental. While you can be moody, you always crave comfort.

You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. You feet may be on the ground, but you're head is in the clouds.

Your near future is calm, relaxing, and pretty much what you want. And it's something you've been anticipating for a while now.

Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 01:27 PM   #7
country flag rebel_ffighter

rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute rebel_ffighter has a reputation beyond repute

You are quite expressive and thoughtful. You see the world in a way that others are blind to.

You are a grounded person, but you also leave room for imagination and dreams. You feet may be on the ground, but you're head is in the clouds.

Your near future is still unknown, and a little scary. You'll get through wild times - and you'll textually enjoy it.

For you, falling in love is all about flirting and feeling playful. You couldn't fall in love with someone who took life too seriously.

-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´*

Ashley Davies: Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is
SOUTH OF NOWHERE

"AM I GAY?...I'M ECSTATIC!!!"

"If I had just one more day
I would tell you how much that
I've missed you since you've been away
It's dangerous
It's so out of line
To try and turn back time"

Virginia Woolf: Do you think I may one day escape?
Van
essa Bell: One day.

Luce: Don't forget me.
Rachel: I won't remember anything else...
Imagine me & you

My blog:Quotes Blog

I'm a psychotic bitch...stay away from me!

I'M FEMALE
×÷·.·´¯`·)» Nic «´¯÷×
rebel_ffighter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 02:15 PM   #8
country flag Veritas

Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute Veritas has a reputation beyond repute

You are not a very grounded person. You prefer dreams to reality. For you, it's all about possibilities.

Your near future is a lot like the present, and as far as you're concerned, that's a very good thing.

Veritas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 03:03 PM   #9
country flag Grohl

Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute Grohl has a reputation beyond repute
You are a wanderer. You constantly long for a new adventure, challenge, or eve a completely different life.

You believe that people see you for how you are, not how you look. But deep down, you know that's not exactly true.

For you, love is all about caring and comfort. You couldn't fall in love with someone you didn't trust

Ditty Ivanovic Bacsinszky Feys Knapp Cibulkova

K Bondarenko Uhlirova Sugiyama Hantuchova Wickmayer Arvidsson
Grohl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 03:19 PM   #10
country flag Il Primo!
Number 1 Veeshabator in the game for a minute

Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute Il Primo! has a reputation beyond repute

You are not a very grounded person. You prefer dreams to reality. For you, it's all about possibilities.

Il Primo! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 03:57 PM   #11
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

You believe that people see you as a bit small and insignificant. People pay more attention to you than you think.

Your near future is all about change, but in very small steps. The end of the journey looks far, but it's much closer than you realize.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 04:22 PM   #12
country flag Craigy

Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute Craigy has a reputation beyond repute

Or share this Blogthing with a direct link:

twitter tumblr
Craigy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 04:28 PM   #13
country flag deep bass

deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of deep bass has much to be proud of

Your near future is still unknown, and a little scary. You'll get through wild times - and you'll textually enjoy it.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Angelina Jolie

Go Bepa Z Williams X 2 Danka Masha Nastya Ana Bally
deep bass is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 04:32 PM   #14
country flag crazyroberto6767
Registered 1

crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute

Lindsay*ElenaD*Milagros*Mary*Svetlana*Nuria*
Mashona*Dinara*Laura*Chrissie*VeraD*JelenaD*Lucie*

Ana*Sania*Shuai*Katarina*Nadia*Chanda*Ai*
crazyroberto6767 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 05:02 PM   #15
country flag najad

najad is just really nice najad is just really nice najad is just really nice najad is just really nice najad is just really nice najad is just really nice najad is just really nice najad is just really nice najad is just really nice najad is just really nice najad is just really nice