~*Cheering for Defending Eastbourne champion Kim~* - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 17th, 2006, 02:22 AM   #1
country flag sbmh

sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light
~*Cheering for Defending Eastbourne champion Kim~*

Good luck ,Kim !!
Have a nice warmup here!!!

sbmh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2006, 04:31 AM   #2
country flag phoebec3p

phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all
go kimmie!!!
phoebec3p is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 05:19 AM   #3
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute
try to defend your title kim

but we have top 3 players here

go kim!

Petra Kvitova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Li Na - Sloane Stephens - Madison Keys

Will Always Love Kim Clijsters and Elena Dementieva
azmad_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 03:30 PM   #4
country flag Melusine

Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold Melusine is a splendid one to behold
Come on Kimmie

Kim Clijsters
Yanina K-Lina Anna Sania
Melusine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2006, 04:27 AM   #5
country flag dorotek23

dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold dorotek23 is a splendid one to behold
Go Kim.
Defend tour title
and beat Justine in semi
dorotek23 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2006, 10:35 PM   #6
country flag Scots Kim Fan

Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute Scots Kim Fan has a reputation beyond repute
As always, good luck Kim.
Scots Kim Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2006, 10:29 AM   #7
country flag phoebec3p

phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all phoebec3p is a name known to all
beat everyone kim!!

go kimmie!!

davai elena!!

phoebec3p is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote