Venus Williams signs on for Hopman Cup 2007 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2006, 03:47 PM   #1
country flag Fantastic

Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future Fantastic has a brilliant future
Venus Williams signs on for Hopman Cup 2007

After this year's slightly lacklustre field, the Hopman Cup organizers immediately put out an SOS for a star player to compete in the 2007 tournament. Despite the US winning the Cup with Lisa Raymond, the new US lineup will include Venus Williams. She will partner Taylor Dent for the USA's tilt at a fifth Hopman Cup trophy. The Hopman Cup organizers had been considering Venus since January, but didn't approach her until after her brilliant French Open run. Late last year, Lisa Raymond was approached to be the replacement for an injured Serena Williams, who has yet to return to Perth since winning the tournament with James Blake in 2003. The USA are the first team to commit to the 2007 Hopman Cup, the nineteenth time the tournament has been staged.
"Tell us Rafa, what else do you do with your right hand?" - Todd Woodbridge
"I have a pain here, in my famous ass" - Rafael Nadal

Come visit me at: www.myspace.com/als_myspace_page
Fantastic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #2
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute
Si I bet because of her impresive RG run, Nicole will be IN for Czechs with Berdych?
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote