Erika Takao in 2008 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2006, 05:27 PM   #16
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute
Gifu Final

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2006, 07:17 PM   #17
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Old Jun 21st, 2006, 07:22 PM   #18
country flag -sugi-

Old Jun 21st, 2006, 07:58 PM   #19
country flag pcrtennis

pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future pcrtennis has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPin
top 10 ? I would love that I think he could be in the top 50, maybe 40 if she keeps training. She could currently be a lot tougher. I think she will end the year in the top 120. Go Erika

Hahaha...I meant top 100...I don't know why I put ten...Great photos!
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 09:58 AM   #20
country flag -sugi-

3-Takao d. Q-H Inoue 6-7(4) 6-2 6-4

Nagoya R2

Into quarter finals

Old Jul 8th, 2006, 09:35 AM   #21
country flag -sugi-

(3)Erika Takao (JPN) d. (8)Tomoko Yonemura (JPN) 64 76(9)

Into semis

She plays a qualifier there. Still in in top half though - Hisomatsu and Okamoto

Old Jul 8th, 2006, 08:53 PM   #22
country flag -sugi-

3-Takao d. Q-Okadaue 6-4 3-6 6-3

Sets a final vs top seed Hisomatsu

This would be great if Erika could win

Old Jul 12th, 2006, 04:51 PM   #23
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
great week for erika last week in nagoya!pity she had to play another one of my faves shiho!congrats to erika for cracking the top 200!,IN AT 196!hope she can make the us open qualie cut off!did her coachkyoko nagatsuka have a win over a young martina hingis at the oz open in 95 or 96?erika has gotta be a good hope for the top100 with morita. fuda and yurika sema!go japanese girls
martin white is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 12th, 2006, 04:57 PM   #24
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Wow! She's great! Congrats on 2 Titles already! Thanks for the pics!
Old Jul 15th, 2006, 12:24 AM   #25
country flag -sugi-

Erika

Great win Title #2 and counting

Old Jul 15th, 2006, 12:37 AM   #26
country flag -sugi-

Erika has now won 8 matches in the row

Mizaki Semi finals
(3)Seiko Okamato (JPN) v (2)Erika Takao (JPN)

Old Jul 17th, 2006, 07:39 PM   #27
country flag -sugi-

Erika has just won the 25k Miyazaki final

Thats 3 ITF titles now

Gifu, Nagoya and Miyazaki

Old Jul 17th, 2006, 07:40 PM   #28
country flag -sugi-

Erika's ranking keeps climbing 170 now

I honestly think this girl could be a good prospect for the Japanese future. Now 25k Kurume to come

Old Jul 17th, 2006, 10:45 PM   #29
country flag martin white

martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of martin white has much to be proud of
congratulations too erika! ,wot a fantastic run she is having,i think you are right sugi,erika is huge future prospect for japanese tennis! can she make it three 25k's ih a row? go erika! she'll be in the usopen qualies for sure now!
martin white is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 06:57 PM   #30
country flag -sugi-

Erika has withdrawn from Kurume, I guess she is too tired, she is only 18 and it is a wise idea

I would have liked for her to win title#3 though and get her ranking up... oh well, I don't want Erika forcing herself to play with injury