Eastbourne Trophy - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 21st, 2006, 05:09 PM   #1
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Smile Eastbourne Trophy

Draw on Melanie's site, good luck Melanie v number 1 seed

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".
WIMBY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 21st, 2006, 06:00 PM   #2
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIMBY
Draw on Melanie's site, good luck Melanie v number 1 seed
link?
shirgan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 06:08 PM   #3
country flag shirgan

shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future shirgan has a brilliant future
O.K. thanks

The draw:

1. Sugiyama (21)
South

O'Brien Shaunasy
Black Black

Stoop Srebotnic
Nakaumura Natkamura

Foretz
2. Peer (24)
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 06:10 PM   #4
country flag shirgan

Now that I've copy-pasted it
I realize I don't understand what is this "Nakaumura Natkamura" "Black Black" stuff
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 06:32 PM   #5
country flag shirgan

Oh
I thought there was something much more complicated about the system of the cup that I didn't understand
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 12:01 AM   #6
country flag AyumiMorita

AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of
tomorrow
Sugiyama vs South
Nakamura vs. Srebotnik
Peer vs. Foretz

Stoop is playing junior event
Doubles: 2007 - $50,000 Gifu (w/ Ai Sugiyama); $50,000 Fukuoka (w/ A. Yonemura)
"My dream is to become a top ten player."
AyumiMorita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 03:20 AM   #7
country flag shirgan

These matches were schecueled to be played yesterday (on Wednesday):
O'brien vs. Black
Stoop vs. Nakamura

so it may be that Nakamura def. Stoop ..?
and Srebotnik def. Shaughnessy .. ?

Last edited by shirgan : Jun 22nd, 2006 at 03:31 AM.
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 03:45 AM   #8
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Aiko
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 12:01 PM   #9
country flag gelrad
Registered 1

gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all
Anyplace with result to this?
gelrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 08:23 PM   #10
country flag WIMBY

WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of WIMBY has much to be proud of
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by shirgan
Now that I've copy-pasted it
I realize I don't understand what is this "Nakaumura Natkamura" "Black Black" stuff
First round matches for Stoop/Nakaumura and O'Brien/Black were played yesterday and they both lost. So Nakaumura and Black were into the second round, no typing error.

Today Melanie played Ai Sugiyama and only lost in two hard fought tie break sets 6-7(6-8) 6-7(7-9) Well done Melanie,, great effort v a top 20 player, now take this action to Wimbledon.

Link to Melanie's website is on my user cp below.

6 Singles titles and 24 Doubles titles, 3rd rnd 2012 & 1/4 Final 07 Wimbledon Mixed Doubles, Round 2 Wimbledon 06

"You have to dream big and go for it. Surround yourself with people who believe in you and ignore those who try to bring you down. Never give up, no matter what - overcoming obstacles makes you stronger." "If it is to be, it is up to me".

Last edited by WIMBY : Jun 22nd, 2006 at 08:46 PM.
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 09:07 PM   #11
country flag crazillo

crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute crazillo has a reputation beyond repute
In former times this used to be really strong, but somehow the field has faded lately. :sad.

Still good matches overall... Go Ai!
"There is a saying that there is no friendship in tennis, but I've proven the opposite. After all of them are here, it means that there is friendship and I want to thank them for being here tonight. I hope the fans are happy too."

My blog about my semester spent in China (bilingual in both German and English):
http://crazillo.jimdo.com! Please feel free to make comments!!
crazillo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 09:08 PM   #12
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
I see in tomorrow OOP.

Semi:
Ai vs. Black

Final:
Nakamura vs. Ai or Black

What about the match between Foretz and Shahar? If Shahar won against Foretz for sure she didn't have to play against Nakamura plus the doubles in one day?

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 09:13 PM   #13
country flag WIMBY

Sadly Peer lost.

Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 09:19 PM   #14
country flag Meteor Shower

Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute Meteor Shower has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WIMBY
Sadly Peer lost.
against Foretz?

Thanks for the info

******** Survivor
Meteor Shower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 05:06 AM   #15
country flag shirgan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASAP
against Foretz?

Thanks for the info
Maybe she lost to Nakamura?