corinna dentoni - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2011, 11:00 AM   #766
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: corinna dentoni

Hopefully Dramabel shows up here. *5-3 0-30
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2011, 11:02 AM   #767
country flag Natash.

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Breaks back 5-4*
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:10 AM   #768
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

5-5

MP saved?
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:11 AM   #769
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

She held . What a pressure hold.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #770
country flag Natash.

Had 0-30 at 5-5 but Anabel holds
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:16 AM   #771
country flag Natash.

No MP saved I don't think.
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:19 AM   #772
country flag Natash.

A shame she lost but I really hope this is a sign of things to come.
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:20 AM   #773
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

good showing unlucky draw
Old May 24th, 2011, 11:21 AM   #774
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Corinna .
Old May 24th, 2011, 12:56 PM   #775
country flag Hian

Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future Hian has a brilliant future

Nice try She's definitively improved this year, and her results are showing it really well. Should end in the ranking in Top 140, but she has to defend 50 points from Zlin
Hian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2011, 09:50 AM   #776
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post

Doesn't she blend in?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zamboni View Post
I did. She really is pretty in real But man, does she know it

She was the crowd favourite though The court was already packed with Dutchies (loudly complaining about having to sit through a wta match again, and being SO insulting I wanted to murder them, but anyway.....), and when Corinna came on court, they decided it was already better than yesterday (they had to sit through Zheng-Zahlavova) And then she took off her jacket, guess what colour she was wearing....got her very loud cheers
even dutch supporters wore orange
such a drama queen deserves to enter top100
Old May 25th, 2011, 11:00 AM   #777
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

^ i totally agree with you
anw this was a nice effort, AMG is in a crazy form so this was good showing!

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2011, 11:28 AM   #778
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirginMary View Post
Can't get much worse than her showing at the French, no?
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
Hitting-wise it was definitely Hradecka today. Her serve is just a bomb and she always wins the point if her first serve goes in. She tries to hit a winner of everything and in the third set she completely blasted Sevastova off the court. She had no chance to find a rhythm.

Corinna Dentoni impressed me with her look and her attitude
At one point she hit a framer and the ball was flying high towards the chair umpire and he grabbed it right out of the air.. Then Dentoni came to him and asked if he was "allowed to stop the point?!" We all laughed so hard and cheered for "Let, Let, Let...". But she was smiling. I don't think she was too serious But she could easily become a top model!
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmario View Post
I was waiting forever to get into court 4. There were so many dutch people trying to get in because they wanted to have a good seat for the Haase match which would be held after this one.
So I made it inside in the end of the first set and watched until the end.
Dentoni reminds me of Mary Pierce the way she walks, the way she prepares for serve.. She is a real Diva Technically, she has a nice serve but she doesn't use it to her advantage. She was slicing every serve to AMG's stronger heavy spin forehand, that would hit the ball to Dentoni's backhand. And here we go. Here backhand really is her weak link. She hits too many balls to the middle of the court which are easy put-aways for the opponent. She also spins it a little so the ball was in a comfortable hitting zone for AMG. Every now and then she would come up with a blasting forehand winner but not often enough. She has nice backhand drive volleys (she used them to her advantage in the end of the second set where she was two points away to go up 6-5. It was usually like this: Great serve, great forehand, rush to the net and a great finish with a backhand drive volley. AMG was able to stop her by playing more angles and using even more topspin to Dentoni's weak backhand side. She would miss and scream. At one point Dentoni smacked her racket on the ground and it was bouncing all over the court The people loved it
More Corinna sightings.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2011, 11:34 AM   #779
FORZA SARITA

such a diva
her BH sucks so badly, hope she can improve it.It's so strange because italians have all good BH
Old May 27th, 2011, 09:24 PM   #780
country flag HowardH

Thanks to the original uploaders for taking the pics. To see more pics you can visit Passionleica's and tsavoja's flickr.