corinna dentoni - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 14th, 2008, 10:46 PM   #151
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: corinna dentoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darop. View Post
Uhm....

Maybe tomorrow if I have ALOT of time

I'm kidding it doesn't really say that much, mostly just talked about her latest trips, I'll translate the most important things tomorrow, I promise

I have to study philosophy now
Just kidding! Anything is fine really.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 15th, 2008, 10:48 AM   #152
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, about the interview

She talked about her tournaments in Georgia last year, saying that just the day before she left a man had died playing russian roulette, and that she didn't really feel safe going far from the tennis club or the hotel, but she says that she didn't mind the food

Then she talks about her crazy bus ride to Batumi, with a crazy driver....

She talks about her tournament in Taipei, where she says that the elevator was crowded with people, and "chinese people don't exactly smell good" and says that they were spitting on the elevator floor
Her "anchor" was McDonalds where she ate often because she doesn't like chinese food.

She says the thing she most regrets is losing to some thai girl with an impronouncable name

Then she told a funny anecdote on Pivovarova. Anastasia asked to go to the bathroom, and the supervisor caught Anastasia's mom in the bathroom stall next to her giving her suggestions

She got to Hawaii really late and was supposed to play quallies the next morning, then found out that she was the last accepted in the MD, and got to stay in a fabulous resort which she really liked...

When asked if she was fed up of travelling, she said not at all, that she loves it and that it's a great opportunity to meet new people and cultures, and not everyone has the opportunity to do that.

Talking about her rise in the rankings, she said alot of it was thanks to her coach Laura Golarsa (an italian ex-pro) who made her forehand grip less western, helping her out alot on her serve too.

Pretty much it

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 10:57 AM   #153
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Then she told a funny anecdote on Pivovarova. Anastasia asked to go to the bathroom, and the supervisor caught Anastasia's mom in the bathroom stall next to her giving her suggestions

*death*
she said Baghdatis and Minella are a couple
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 11:18 AM   #154
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FORZA PENNETTA View Post

*death*
she said Baghdatis and Minella are a couple
What??

Doesn't baghdatis have a long time girlfriend?

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 11:43 AM   #155
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darop. View Post
What??

Doesn't baghdatis have a long time girlfriend?
she said it in the article that after the AO Baghdatis reached Minella in Hawaai
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 04:11 PM   #156
FORZA SARITA

OMG Corinna def De Los Rios 62 26 63 1st WTA win
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 07:13 PM   #157
country flag Natash.

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

Omg yay!

at the story about Nastya.
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 07:32 PM   #158
country flag savitri

savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute

Corinna
savitri is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2008, 09:59 PM   #159
country flag savitri

savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute savitri has a reputation beyond repute

Old Apr 16th, 2008, 03:05 PM   #160
FORZA SARITA

Cori lost 64 61
Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:00 PM   #161
country flag Natash.

Old Apr 16th, 2008, 07:22 PM   #162
country flag savitri

A good tournament for Corinna

First wta main draw,first win..a pity that was so tired in the last match( played five matches in five days )
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 10:01 PM   #163
country flag Natash.

Where is Corinna's next tournament?
Old Apr 20th, 2008, 10:33 PM   #164
country flag savitri

Cori will make the quali of the Prague Open
Old Apr 21st, 2008, 12:19 PM   #165
country flag savitri

best ranking for Cori!! n. 180!!