corinna dentoni - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 12th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #136
country flag Natash.
:(

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: corinna dentoni

Corinna.
Natash. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 12th, 2008, 05:13 PM   #137
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

Fujiwara is the next victim

Darop. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 12:33 AM   #138
country flag Natash.

Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute Natash. has a reputation beyond repute

From our lovely poster and reporter Corswandt.

Dentoni d. Compostizo de Andres 63 64

Watched all of this.

Compostizo de Andres is a lefty (I've been seeing her name in challenger draws for ages and yet had no idea she was left handed) who doesn't fit the Spanish stereotype - she's blonde and has dark blue eyes. She has the most beautiful, toned, athletic legs you can imagine. I have some photos, which I'll eventually post, but no picture can do them justice. Too bad about her game though - 100% predictable, it consists of keeping the ball in play by hitting topspin CC FH into her opponent's BH side over and over again and not much else. She had countless opportunities to step in and be aggressive, but she remained resolutely glued to the baseline instead. Against some impatient ball basher, she might have done better, but to her misfortune Dentoni is very consistent herself.

Neither player could get any kind of depth on their BH shots. Rallies far too often degenerated in exchanges of moonballs, as both were reluctant to take risks.

Dentoni, who seems to have attended the Pierce/Golovin School of Prim Mannerisms but dropped out of it in time not to be wholly insufferable, is long - long limbs, long torso, long neck. Svelte rather than athletic though - I suspect not bulking up is a deliberate choice so as not to hamper her movement (currently acceptable for someone of her build), but she looked drained by the middle of the 2nd set, and complained of it to her coach afterwards, and adding some muscle would give some more bite to her shots and perhaps make her less vulnerable to big hitters.

Dentoni's game is a bit like Chakvetadze's in that it is impossible to label. The best I can come up with is that she's probably the most aggressive puffballer you'll ever see. Her swings are wide and effortless, her shots don't have much pace and look harmless at first sight, and her 1st serve is all placement (the 2nd serve is just an embarrassment, but it's not like EMCA would attack it anyway). But she hit a number of aces, and her serve is well placed enough to allow her to hit the first FH in rallies and take them over or even finish them off. At least at this level, she can play 1-2 serve + FH winner combo points without having much in the way of raw firepower - seen live it looks even weirder than this description would lead you to think. Her FH isn't a huge shot, but she hits it to both corners (more often in-out) with such depth, accuracy and consistency that it's easy to see why she runs around her BH ASAP to hit it.

Dentoni began the match completely off her game, and seemed on the fast track to be completely routed, but early on the 1st managed to close out a game in which she was for the most outplayed and took over the match from there. By the end of the 1st set, she was hitting one in-out FH winner after another. SP, and EMCA decides to commit suicide by rushing the net. On to 2nd set, with EMCA holding easily, and Dentoni having to hit a big winner to save a BP on the next game. But you got the feeling that any error from EMCA would be fatal since she was hitting no winners herself; and soon she was down two breaks. Dentoni served for the set and got broken; EMCA went into wall mode, and all the rallies now went on for at least 15 shots. EMCA lost an endless exchange of moonballs to give Dentoni her 1st MP, which she squandered. Dentoni was clearly becoming discomfited with EMCA's relentless pushing; again she served for the match, and after missing her 3rd MP on a botched volley she began sobbing uncontrollably and had to turn her back to the match for a while to recover her composure (got a warning from the umpire). Closed it out on her 4th MP.
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 08:36 AM   #139
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck today
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 04:49 PM   #140
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

Corinna def Fujiwara 46 62 63
Last quali round against Suarez Navarro!I want see you in MD Corinna
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 04:59 PM   #141
country flag Natash.

Corinna! Nice fight!
Old Apr 13th, 2008, 05:45 PM   #142
country flag Darop.

Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute Darop. has a reputation beyond repute

Now vs Carla

Old Apr 14th, 2008, 01:31 PM   #143
FORZA SARITA

http://spaziotennis.sport-blog.it/?p=834#more-834

OMG this article is sooo amazing wow it's not easy be a tennis player ehm about the chinese tourneè
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 01:55 PM   #144
country flag Darop.

She said that chinese people stink Che peperina

Old Apr 14th, 2008, 01:56 PM   #145
FORZA SARITA

Corinna def Suarez Navarro 61 67(4) 62 and reach her first WTA MD
can't beleive she won this after all the chances wasted in the second and the break down in the 3rd
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 01:59 PM   #146
FORZA SARITA

Now she will face one of De Los Rios,Niculescu,Garbin,Kirilenko.She has a chance with everybody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darop. View Post
She said that chinese people stink Che peperina
ma non è normale che sputano in ascensore
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 03:44 PM   #147
country flag Natash.

OMG Corinna! Translate the whole article please?
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 07:12 PM   #148
FORZA SARITA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natash. View Post
OMG Corinna! Translate the whole article please?
it's really too long to translate
she talks about her experience in Georgia,China,Taiwan and States and she's in love with Hawaii
maybe Dario can translate it?

Corinna plays tomorrow against De Los Rios!
Old Apr 14th, 2008, 07:38 PM   #149
country flag Darop.

Uhm....

Maybe tomorrow if I have ALOT of time

I'm kidding it doesn't really say that much, mostly just talked about her latest trips, I'll translate the most important things tomorrow, I promise

I have to study philosophy now

Old Apr 14th, 2008, 08:47 PM   #150
country flag -sugi-

-sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute -sugi- has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on qualifying.

IshizuMcHaleRiskeCrawford
CornetSchmiedlovaLepchenkoTakaoTatishviliLushkova
TanasugarnMiyamuraGonzalezAoyamaWatson
I miss Ai. Rebecca and Shinobu
-sugi- is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote