Photos thread - Page 334 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #4996
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Photos thread

How many times did they go out with each other USO is over..hopefully it's the last we see of him.

saul1333 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 12th, 2012, 09:35 PM   #4997
country flag Let.them.talk

Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all Let.them.talk is a name known to all

I wonder who's the one who is obsessed with the other one

USO pics
Let.them.talk is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 01:53 AM   #4998
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

I wonder where is Sergey.

"and eternity my friend is a long fucking time"
macginity is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #4999
country flag Maruuusya

Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
USO is over..hopefully it's the last we see of him.
This!!
Maruuusya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #5000
country flag Maruuusya

Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold Maruuusya is a splendid one to behold

@vika7 Reunited squad )))))

Maruuusya is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 07:39 PM   #5001
country flag Malvina

Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all

Malvina is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 08:11 PM   #5002
country flag saul1333
język

saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute saul1333 has a reputation beyond repute

Her 2 loves: music and teddy bears. Very cute
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 02:16 AM   #5003
country flag Jane Lane

Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute Jane Lane has a reputation beyond repute

Vika, if you become Vika Foo, we'll need to have a chat.
Jane Lane is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #5004
country flag Malvina

Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all Malvina is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by macginity View Post
I wonder where is Sergey.

Sergey is in Latvia. Vika too

@KrisjanisKlavin Deivisa Kausa izcīņas maču tenisā vīrišiem Latvija - Ukraina Liepājā klātienē vēro arī pasaules labākā dāmu tenisiste Viktorija Azarenka.
https://twitter.com/KrisjanisKlavin
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 01:16 PM   #5005
country flag hurricanejeanne

hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute hurricanejeanne has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saul1333 View Post
How many times did they go out with each other USO is over..hopefully it's the last we see of him.

Only Vika would ever wear pants like that. I mean she has the legs to pull it off but still.
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #5006
country flag macginity

macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold macginity is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malvina View Post
Sergey is in Latvia. Vika too

@KrisjanisKlavin Deivisa Kausa izcīņas maču tenisā vīrišiem Latvija - Ukraina Liepājā klātienē vēro arī pasaules labākā dāmu tenisiste Viktorija Azarenka.
https://twitter.com/KrisjanisKlavin
Good news!! I'm glad that he still exists. RedFoo was annoying me already.

And she's in Latvia watching Bukba Jr. and Gulbis.

"and eternity my friend is a long fucking time"
macginity is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #5007
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute

yes Vika is here in Latvia supporting Bubka & Ukraine!
After the match Gulbis said that he has a friendly relationship with Vika!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 05:31 PM   #5008
country flag Malvina

and
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #5009
country flag Malvina

CWTennis, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by macginity View Post
RedFoo was annoying me already.
and me
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 08:32 PM   #5010
country flag saul1333
język

Giving her some good respect. 3 seat and an aisle buffer

victoria azarenka ‏@vika7

Beautiful place

Last edited by saul1333 : Sep 14th, 2012 at 08:40 PM.
Closed Thread