Will Myskina Be playing in 2007?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Will Nastya Make it to 2007

she will make it to madrid and play in 2007 21 22.58%
she wont make it to madrid but will play in 2007 62 66.67%
she will make it to madrid but retire anyway 1 1.08%
she wont make it to madrid and retire 9 9.68%
Voters: 93. You may not vote on this poll

Old Jun 17th, 2006, 06:20 AM   #1
country flag 1handedwonder
Registered 1

1handedwonder is a splendid one to behold 1handedwonder is a splendid one to behold 1handedwonder is a splendid one to behold 1handedwonder is a splendid one to behold 1handedwonder is a splendid one to behold 1handedwonder is a splendid one to behold 1handedwonder is a splendid one to behold 1handedwonder is a splendid one to behold 1handedwonder is a splendid one to behold 1handedwonder is a splendid one to behold 1handedwonder is a splendid one to behold
Will Myskina Be playing in 2007??

How many of u think nastya will be around in 2007. shes clearly stated that unless she makes it to madrid she will retire?

i think that she wont make it, but will still come back next year

Les Femmes au-dessus les autres
Anastasia Myskina
Martina Hingis
Shuai Peng
Tatiana Golovin
Daniela Hantuchova
1handedwonder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 17th, 2006, 06:37 AM   #2
country flag Billy Moonshine

Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold Billy Moonshine is a splendid one to behold
She will come back for sure. Why waste that talent cos of some words said out of frustration?
So then what word suffices for Graf, who through 1987 to 1993, played 26 slams and reached 21 finals (won 14), the semi-finals three times, the quarters twice. Not once in that period did she lose earlier.

Read my blog:

http://fluffyyellowballs.wordpress.com
Billy Moonshine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 06:44 AM   #3
country flag Mightymirza

Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute Mightymirza has a reputation beyond repute
whatever nasty says doesnt MEAN anything...Shes said hell lot of things in past...

Martina Hingis Ana Ivanovic Myskina Safarova

When I have my goals set, I always attain them- Justine
Mightymirza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 07:23 AM   #4
country flag Carmen Mairena
Yo soy esa, la que pone la cosa tiesa

Carmen Mairena has a reputation beyond repute Carmen Mairena has a reputation beyond repute Carmen Mairena has a reputation beyond repute Carmen Mairena has a reputation beyond repute Carmen Mairena has a reputation beyond repute Carmen Mairena has a reputation beyond repute Carmen Mairena has a reputation beyond repute Carmen Mairena has a reputation beyond repute Carmen Mairena has a reputation beyond repute Carmen Mairena has a reputation beyond repute Carmen Mairena has a reputation beyond repute
Second choice!
Carmen Mairena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 07:49 AM   #5
country flag KimC&MariaSNo1's

KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute KimC&MariaSNo1's has a reputation beyond repute
i think she will be here next year and on her going to Madrid its up in the air right now it depends on a number of things she needs to get back that fire she had and needs a big win to get her belief back
KimC&MariaSNo1's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 07:50 AM   #6
country flag VeeDaQueen

VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute VeeDaQueen has a reputation beyond repute
it would be the dumbest decision that tennis has ever seen if she retires
VeeDaQueen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 08:16 AM   #7
country flag hwanmig

hwanmig has much to be proud of hwanmig has much to be proud of hwanmig has much to be proud of hwanmig has much to be proud of hwanmig has much to be proud of hwanmig has much to be proud of hwanmig has much to be proud of hwanmig has much to be proud of hwanmig has much to be proud of hwanmig has much to be proud of hwanmig has much to be proud of
She'll play next year.

Ана
Света

Елена

hwanmig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 08:22 AM   #8
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute
i think she will retire if she dont make it to madrid...she knows she has the game to be in the top 10..but she cant be consistent enough..well she has a grand slam and no one can take that away from her..some people try so hard for years to win one and couldnt get it until 30...she has one..so even if she retires..theres no regrets in her i think

Petra Kvitova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Li Na - Sloane Stephens - Madison Keys

Will Always Love Kim Clijsters and Elena Dementieva
azmad_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 10:47 AM   #9
country flag Lin Lin

Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute Lin Lin has a reputation beyond repute
what a necessary poll!!!
Lin Lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 11:12 AM   #10
country flag arslan2660

arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all arslan2660 is a name known to all
she'll make it to Madrid
arslan2660 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 11:15 AM   #11
country flag FedExpress

FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute FedExpress has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightymirza
whatever nasty says doesnt MEAN anything...Shes said hell lot of things in past...
Like her favourite surface for example
I hope she'll play after 2006. She's a nice person and great tennis player

2709...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Punisher of the Maria Mafia

Official Violin Player in Kirilenko's Orchestra
FedExpress is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 11:26 AM   #12
country flag Shonami Slam

Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute Shonami Slam has a reputation beyond repute
at the moment she's around 370 points off madrid.
that's exactly a good tournament and a half off madrid.
she can still make it easily, considering she still has the indoor season.
if you have nothing important to say, please do so in non-tennis forum. if you have something you think is important, but is actually rubbish regarding anything other than tennis - please do so in the non-tennis forum. if you have something tennis related to say, but it's actually "OMG, X player is so h0t!1" or "who has the biggest boobs on the wtatour" please do so in menstennisforum, under "wta forum". if you have something important, tennis-related and interesting to say please do so. No one in the world can understand how much tennis means to someone, except another fan.
Shonami Slam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 12:04 PM   #13
country flag lolas

lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of lolas has much to be proud of
she won't retire...how would she earn her money?
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 02:20 PM   #14
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
I think she will consider retiring. Her friend Lena L. is retiring.
This sport pays well, but it's a hard life.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 04:00 PM   #15
country flag azmad_88

azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute azmad_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox
I think she will consider retiring. Her friend Lena L. is retiring.
This sport pays well, but it's a hard life.
when is likhovtseva retiring?

Petra Kvitova - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Li Na - Sloane Stephens - Madison Keys

Will Always Love Kim Clijsters and Elena Dementieva
azmad_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote