Canadian WTSN channel covers 2 SF matches (Estoril Open)! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2002, 06:27 AM   #1
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Canadian WTSN channel covers 2 SF matches (Estoril Open)!

Bovina and Safina will be on WTSN channel this Saturday! Two great semifinal matches! Great news for Canadians if they have this channel! WHOO HOO! I am so excited! It'll be the first time for me to see Bovina and Safina play!
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2002, 10:11 PM   #2
country flag ~SunFlower~

~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future ~SunFlower~ has a brilliant future
I finished watching both taped matches...

You know what I have to say... Watch out for Dinara! She has more interesting and fun game to watch than Bovina's. She is definitely a top 10 player in the future, no doubt in my mind. She is a quick, determined and very powerful player, hits flat groundies, good footwork... her forehand is a deadly weapon! She likes hitting deep angles and from side to side... Very good backhand but I love her strong forehand. Her service motion is good but need to improve with time. She shows fustrations and throws racquets a few times like her brother.. no surprise because same blood, for course. She hardly pumps her fists. She makes lots of UE's due to lack of experiences. She looks very fit. Her hair is really LONG! A bit shorter would look better for her facial structure. Her mom was in the stands. Wow, what a player she is. Will see her match again for further analysis.

On the other hand, Bovina is very pretty and tall. She is a bit slower and needs more improvements in her game. Maybe that match, it was a bad day for her.. but now she has won a WTA title. I will have to study her game by watching again ... and will tell you more...

0011..Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
~SunFlower~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 11:29 PM   #3
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Sharky! Feel free to send me a tape of those matches! I would love to see Dinars play!
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 01:06 PM   #4
country flag tenn_ace

tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute tenn_ace has a reputation beyond repute
Sharky,

thanks a lot for this analysis. I'd love to see Dinara playing (can't wait until the US OPen)... could you send me a copy? (i will pay any money you want ) please, dying here to see Dinara
Old May 26th, 2002, 04:33 PM   #5
EGYPT

EGYPT is an unknown quantity at this point
Sharky

Thanks for the analysis also.

I would like to see a copy of the match too and am also happy to pay for the cost of video and posting etc.

I have sent you a private message, so get back to me when you can.

Egypt
EGYPT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 04:26 PM   #6
EGYPT

EGYPT is an unknown quantity at this point
NTSC v PAL

Sharky,

I have now been told that Canada may use the NTSC system for video tapes while in Europe it is Pal(this is all new to me). If you can make me a copy of the video, I don't know if it can be converted in Canada or if I would have to convert it from over here.

Can you let me know if you do use the NTSC system and I will make investigations over here about the possibility of conversions.

Look forward to hearing from you

EGYPT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote