Anna did it! Elena should to! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 28th, 2002, 03:22 AM   #1
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Exclamation Anna did it! Elena should to!

This is an article from some American paper. Its about Anna K. It seems she is finally moving in the right direction.
Elena D should do this to.

'In an effort to put more power into her forehand, coach Harold Solomon has had new client Anna Kournikova drop the racket head a bit from her previous high setup.
Kournikova's forehand used to look like Martina Hingis'. No surprise there. They've played a lot of doubles together and Hingis' mother/coach, Melanie Molitor, may have had an influence on Kournikova's technique.
It worked for Hingis. It didn't work for Kournikova.
The most obvious thing about Kournikova's new relationship with Solomon: Her mother, Alla, is no longer on the court. Solomon is in charge of the coaching. Period. That's part of the deal.
His initial deal with Kournikova lasts through Wimbledon, but if Kounikova is smart she'll run out the season with him.'

So, Anna has finally told her mother to go home and let a real coach do the coaching.
I wonder.............will Elena ever do this?
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 28th, 2002, 03:45 AM   #2
country flag Gonzo Hates Me!

Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute Gonzo Hates Me! has a reputation beyond repute
Elena is coached by her mother?! Or she just needs to change her forehand! LOL! Is she still battling back from an injury?! She could have better results, but that injury was a while ago, right! I am trying to keep up!
Old May 28th, 2002, 03:52 AM   #3
Yak

Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice Yak is just really nice
I'm so happy when I hear that kind of news about Anna!!!

GO ANNA!!!

WTA: Anna Kournikova, Elena Bovina, Elena Dementieva, Barbara Schett, Anastasia Myskina, Maureen Drake, Marie-Ève Pelletier, Stephanie Dubois, Milagros Sequera

ATP: Marat Safin, Juan Carlos Ferrero, Fernando Gonzalez, Feliciano Lopez, Richard Gasquet, Arnaud Clément, Sébastien Grosjean, Daniel Nestor, Guillermo Coria, Frank Dancevic, Simon Larose, Rafael Nadal
Yak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2002, 03:53 AM   #4
country flag Cassius

Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of Cassius has much to be proud of
Elena injured herself slightly at Amelia Island (where she injured herself last year also). Between then and now, she's probably made it a little bit worse. Although she has just had a week/10 days off before the French. So hopefully she's fully alright now.
Yes, Elena is mostly coached by her mother (She also has some guy, who's name I've forgotten, coaching her inMoscow. Only in Moscow, he doesn't travel with her). Elena should be coached by a proper traveling coach.
I think Elena's forehand is fine, its her backhand thats the problem (I think. I sometimes get mixed-up, because she plays the wrong way).
Cassius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2002, 07:57 AM   #5
country flag fresh2flash

fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of fresh2flash has much to be proud of
Elena is coached by her mother. Officially she has a coach Sergey Pashkov, but the training schedule is arranged by her mother.