FWTT Survivor: a sad surprise ... somebody leaves ... All survivors in here - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 27th, 2002, 02:15 PM   #1
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
FWTT Survivor: a sad surprise ... somebody leaves ... All survivors in here

2002 FWTT SURVIVOR EXHIBITION

An unexpected turn has happened in the tournament. One of you guys approached me and said she could not continue with the tournament due to personal reason.

because of this, she would be taken out this week.

[B}this means that there would NOT be a vote or a challenge round this week. The person who appraoched me would automatically book a seat in the judge panel. she becomes the fifth judge. [/b]

i will post a thread on sunday for the immunity challenge next week.

i will also post her the person's final words.

thank you.

It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

BBT Belligerent Bliss on Twitter BBM Belligerent Bliss on Multiply
jacs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 27th, 2002, 02:18 PM   #2
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future jacs has a brilliant future
FINAL WORDS

JANE

"Here I am in the final six, I have done myself justice I believe. I have never thought I can get this far, but I am happy that I did.

Unfortunately, due to the fact that I won't get stable internet access for two months, it is fair for me to withdraw here. First I want to thanks the director Lindsay anne Sarile for doing a great job, I cannot see anyone doing a better job than you. Hong, you are a great companion, I am so happy to see you still in the game. Tina, you are a wonderful human being, I wish you all the luck. Sandy, you are such a enlighten character, thanks for all the joy you bring to our tribe. Paula, thanks so much for helping me through tough time when I got switched tribe, you stick with me and without you, I would have gone ages ago. Tiffani, you a great firend, I am so gald I get to know you in FWTT survivor.

Okay that's all I will say, also thanks to all other contestants you gals are great."
It's not shyness I have. It's just that I'm not one of those people who loves to open a newspaper of magazine and see myself all the time. I don't like that at all. I prefer to play my tennis which I love, and with which I've been blessed.
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old May 27th, 2002, 02:19 PM   #3
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

It is unfortunate for Jane to withdraw. We wish you all the best.

5 Survivors Left. Who will be the next to go?
LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old May 27th, 2002, 02:23 PM   #4
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute

so then

Paula
Tiffani
Hong
Sandy
Martenna

Who will i vote for?

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 02:31 PM   #5
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
It is very sad to see Jane go....she already knows how i feel, but we will miss her greatly. She was a true competitor....

Good Luck to Tiff, Paula, Hong and Sandy - it's been amazing to get this far, and we should enjoy it from here on.
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 05:21 PM   #6
country flag paul_masterton

paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute paul_masterton has a reputation beyond repute
lol , i cant believe i got so far.

bye Jane
paul_masterton is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 11:48 PM   #7
Wally
Team WTAworld
obsessed westlife fan!!!

Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice Wally is just really nice
its so sad to see jane go! Jane and Hong have become very good friends during the course of the survivor tournament!!!

Hong is sad but is very surprised to make it to the final 5!!!! She hopes the last few weeks are incident free and we all enjoy ourselves!!!

good luck to the other 4 girls!
Wally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2002, 01:15 AM   #8
country flag jacs
Team WTAworld
TOP President

LINDSAY DAVENPORT

Old May 28th, 2002, 08:27 AM   #9
country flag wongqks
Team WTAworld

wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of wongqks has much to be proud of
Thankyou for all the kind words people, Jane is really touched
-Some player has been playing for more than 10 years

visit this thread for more detail
http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=397111
wongqks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5th, 2002, 02:40 AM   #10
Tennis124

Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all Tennis124 is a name known to all
I am very saddened that Jane had to pull out. I am so glad that we got to meet each other and hope that our friendships continues outside of the game. Thanks for everything!
-Tiffani

FWTT- Tiffani Eggert

Highest Singles Rank- 3
Singles Titles(7): 2004- AUS OPEN; 2003- Eastbourne; 2002- San Diego, Eastbourne, Miami; 2001- Berlin; 2000- Los Angeles

Doubles Titles(16): 2004- IW, Dubai; 2003- New Haven; 2002- Hawaii, Montreal, Los Angeles, Brussels, Scottsdale; 2001- Eastbourne, Birmingham, Antwerp,
IW, Scottsdale, Dubai; 2000- Zurich, Knokke-Heist

Winner Survivor Siquijor 2003!!
BELGIUM 2003 FED CUP Winner!!!
Tennis124 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote