Subforum for JJ! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 06:58 AM   #1
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
Subforum for JJ!

If Stevenson, Irvin, Harkleroad, King , Krasnoroutskaya, Douchevina, Chakvetadze, Pavlychenkova , Testud, Loit, Rezai , Castano, Dulko, Widjaja, Li Na, Mikaelian , Zheng, Peng, Asagoe, Tanasugarn, Anabel Medina, Dominikovic, McQuillan , Baker , Ferguson, Sprem, Kostanic and Benesova have their own subforums I think Jeca deserves her too.

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 05:17 PM   #2
country flag JackFrost

JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute JackFrost has a reputation beyond repute
JackFrost is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2006, 07:38 AM   #3
country flag Marjan

Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice Marjan is just really nice
No doubt she deserves one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marjan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 03:44 PM   #4
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute
Some of those players are about 1/200 as accomplished or talented as Jelena is. I agree.
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 03:49 PM   #5
UDACHi

UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute UDACHi has a reputation beyond repute
http://wtaworld.com/showthread.php?p...83#post8328183

Go bump it up!
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 09:33 AM   #6
country flag Kimmi

Kimmi has much to be proud of Kimmi has much to be proud of Kimmi has much to be proud of Kimmi has much to be proud of Kimmi has much to be proud of Kimmi has much to be proud of Kimmi has much to be proud of Kimmi has much to be proud of Kimmi has much to be proud of Kimmi has much to be proud of Kimmi has much to be proud of
What the hell!!! I just saw the subforum request on the Questions forum - this is an outrage!!!

A board for Jelena has my backing 100%

I think I've achieved a lot of things now in my career. I guess I can really be relaxed now about the way I walk on court and the way I play. Really not too much to prove anymore.
- Amelie Mauresmo: Australian Open Champion 2006

Bored? Check out my site: Bleed Before You

Myspace
LiveSpace
Kimmi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote