Li Na archive her new career high singles ranking! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2006, 09:47 PM   #1
country flag Lunderbald

Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light
Li Na archive her new career high singles ranking!

Well, good news for Li Na, her ranking imprved to 32 after RG , what a big 'Bravo' for her. SHe might seeded in Wimbledon after 2 weeks!

Last edited by Lunderbald : Jun 11th, 2006 at 09:48 PM. Reason: change a word
Lunderbald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2006, 11:33 PM   #2
country flag Alec

Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all Alec is a name known to all
Hope she will have a good draw in Wimbledon
Alec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 07:17 PM   #3
country flag Lunderbald

Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light
Does the seeded players for wimbledon will annonced after this week? Hope Li can get a good draw!!
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 07:14 AM   #4
country flag seawell

seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light seawell is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck in Wimbledon!

Zheng jie/Yan zi

Peng shuai

Martina Hingis

Monica seles

Steffi Graf

Lindsay Davenport
seawell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 09:17 AM   #5
country flag Bus

Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of Bus has much to be proud of
congras Na
Hope she can go further!
Bus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19th, 2006, 04:58 AM   #6
country flag Lunderbald

YES, Li's ranking is number 30 this week, DEfinetly can get a seed in next slam
Old Jul 15th, 2006, 04:43 PM   #7
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
#22 now

Asian-GOAT-Na Li: 11" FO & 14" AO champion + 11" & 13" AO runner-up + #2
Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Pasta-Na is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 21st, 2006, 05:31 PM   #8
country flag Pasta-Na

Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute Pasta-Na has a reputation beyond repute
according to pierce, na li may reach #21 after San Diego and to be Asian no.1

Little-Jie(06" AO & Wim) + Pusher-Shu(13" Wim & 14" FO & WD#1) + Sucky Baby Golden Flowers.
Old Aug 8th, 2006, 05:16 AM   #9
country flag Pasta-Na

hopefully little maria will lose in the first round... then na li will be secure to be top 20 next week

Old Aug 10th, 2006, 08:43 AM   #10
country flag Lunderbald

wow, Na Li really stormy into asian number 1
Old Aug 10th, 2006, 08:58 AM   #11
country flag ^_^chinese

^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light
^_^ Asian number 1
^_^chinese is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 13th, 2006, 02:09 PM   #12
country flag Pasta-Na

come on, top 20

Old Aug 14th, 2006, 02:23 PM   #13
country flag Pasta-Na

she reached top 20 finally

hope she will do well at montreal

Old Aug 14th, 2006, 03:17 PM   #14
country flag Lunderbald

but next week, she has points off, hope she go through this trap.
Old Aug 14th, 2006, 03:43 PM   #15
country flag ^_^chinese

^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light ^_^chinese is a glorious beacon of light
good luck ...... be in Top 15 in the end of the year
^_^chinese is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote