~THE SU-PEER THREAD- c'mon SHAHAR!!!~ - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 11th, 2006, 04:59 PM   #1
country flag amirhendel

amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of
~THE SU-PEER THREAD- c'mon SHAHAR!!!~

c'mon shahar kill the other girls
amirhendel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2006, 06:09 PM   #2
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
Go Shahar!!!

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 09:55 AM   #3
country flag gelrad
Registered 1

gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all gelrad is a name known to all
Go, and be top 20 after wimbeldon!
gelrad is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 10:58 AM   #4
country flag sapir1434

sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Shahar!
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 04:03 PM   #5
country flag Yarden

Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute
Go Shahar

• Shahar Peer • Aravane Rezai • Severine Brιmond •

Pennetta • Zvonareva • Bartoli • Dokic •

Lisicki • Dellacqua • Watson • Petkovic • Glushko • Oudin • Malek •
Yarden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2006, 03:00 PM   #6
country flag amirhendel

amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of amirhendel has much to be proud of
Good luck against Dechy in the singles and with bartoli in the doubles
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 05:28 PM   #7
country flag Makkabi

Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice Makkabi is just really nice
Shahar lost in the singles?!

Long Life Israel!!!

STATE OF ISRAEL
Makkabi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 05:55 PM   #8
country flag Yarden

Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute Yarden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makkabi
Shahar lost in the singles?!
yes
6-1 6-4 to Dechy ..

Old Jun 20th, 2006, 06:19 PM   #9
country flag sapir1434

sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute sapir1434 has a reputation beyond repute
But won in the doubles! yay!
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 06:21 PM   #10
country flag amirhendel

c'mon Bartoli/Peer (-:
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 05:37 PM   #11
country flag Yarden

Bartoli/Peer in the semi!!
against sveta/Mauresmo

Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 05:53 PM   #12
country flag sapir1434

lol yarden7 who will you be cheering for??
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 05:55 PM   #13
country flag amirhendel

Go Peertoli