Zheng's grass season 2006 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2006, 08:42 PM   #1
country flag Lunderbald

Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light
Zheng's grass season 2006

When every players in Birmingham tour, Zheng's name is not appearing in draw! AN interview later in RG mentioned that she is not plan to go to Birmingham, due to her injury of knee or something. However she didnt say that she won't go to 's-Hertogenbosch with other chinese players. Well may be she don't want any warm up before Wimbledon! Best wishes!!
Lunderbald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 11th, 2006, 05:29 AM   #2
country flag GrassClay

GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all
she needs some rest
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 03:19 PM   #3
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Best wishes Jie
Ellery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 10:05 PM   #4
country flag hanxu

hanxu is a glorious beacon of light hanxu is a glorious beacon of light hanxu is a glorious beacon of light hanxu is a glorious beacon of light hanxu is a glorious beacon of light hanxu is a glorious beacon of light hanxu is a glorious beacon of light hanxu is a glorious beacon of light hanxu is a glorious beacon of light hanxu is a glorious beacon of light hanxu is a glorious beacon of light
Ye, I think she does need some rest, normal player get into qtr final (64 draw) in average will player 3-4 hours, but she will need something like 8-10 hours...

Best of luck in Wimbledon....
hanxu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 02:43 PM   #5
country flag GrassClay

GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all GrassClay is a name known to all
Bad draw in Ordina Open
First round Danilidou, too bad
Old Jun 17th, 2006, 08:22 PM   #6
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute Ellery has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Jie
Old Jun 19th, 2006, 03:15 PM   #7
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Jie lost to Eleni 64 61
Old Jun 20th, 2006, 02:36 AM   #8
country flag Modiac.
Team WTAworld

Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute Modiac. has a reputation beyond repute
Oh!
Good luck in doubles!
┗━┻━┻┻┻┻━┻━┻┻┻━┻┻┛
Modiac. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2006, 08:44 PM   #9
country flag Lunderbald

Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light Lunderbald is a glorious beacon of light
How come Zheng did bad outside the clay court?
Lunderbald is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 22nd, 2006, 05:45 PM   #10
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Jie/Zi are in the final of Ordina Open
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:44 PM   #11
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Jie/Zi won s'Hertogenbosch
Old Jun 23rd, 2006, 06:48 PM   #12
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Jie faces Iveta Benesova in the first round of Wimbledon. Go Jie!
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 12:35 AM   #13
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck in the first round!
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 24th, 2006, 10:39 AM   #14
country flag DolceVita

DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold DolceVita is a splendid one to behold
Tough Draw for Jie to face Iveta on WImby first round.
DolceVita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 25th, 2006, 05:57 PM   #15
country flag Ellery
It's like cool epilepsy.

Jie/Zi face Czink/King in the first round. Go girls