Svetlana make so many easy mistakes from the backhand - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2006, 04:51 PM   #1
jeanpierre

jeanpierre is just really nice jeanpierre is just really nice jeanpierre is just really nice jeanpierre is just really nice jeanpierre is just really nice jeanpierre is just really nice jeanpierre is just really nice jeanpierre is just really nice jeanpierre is just really nice jeanpierre is just really nice jeanpierre is just really nice
Svetlana make so many easy mistakes from the backhand

if not she would win this final
jeanpierre is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2006, 04:52 PM   #2
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute
Her backhand is getting worse. She's hitting off of the back foot all the time, instead of stepping in and being aggresive with it. This causes her to be off-balance and miss a lot of easy backhands.

Improve, Sveta. Just keep improving.
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 05:24 PM   #3
country flag améliemomo

améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute améliemomo has a reputation beyond repute
she was tired, she had many tough matchs.
améliemomo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 05:27 PM   #4
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Her backhand seemed pretty solid to me

Too many wild forehands, she was missing by yards too
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 05:27 PM   #5
Kart

Kart is an unknown quantity at this point
True but Justine's backhand was hardly in full flow either.
Kart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 12:19 AM   #6
country flag anlavalle

anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanpierre
if not she would win this final
yeah sad but true
anlavalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 01:26 AM   #7
country flag mboyle

mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute mboyle has a reputation beyond repute
That's because her strokes are really awkward. They produce a lot of power, but they are far from fluid. That means a lot can go wrong, and a lot often does.
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 04:46 AM   #8
country flag GracefulVenus
Team WTAworld

GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute GracefulVenus has a reputation beyond repute
well it is kind of common amongst most tennis players, since the forehand is focused on so much. Not too many players have a weapon with their backhand.

GV - Back From The Dead.........
Venus better have her hair fixed for the AO I'm just tired of it.
GracefulVenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11th, 2006, 06:33 AM   #9
Ejective Stop

Ejective Stop is a glorious beacon of light Ejective Stop is a glorious beacon of light Ejective Stop is a glorious beacon of light Ejective Stop is a glorious beacon of light Ejective Stop is a glorious beacon of light Ejective Stop is a glorious beacon of light Ejective Stop is a glorious beacon of light Ejective Stop is a glorious beacon of light Ejective Stop is a glorious beacon of light Ejective Stop is a glorious beacon of light Ejective Stop is a glorious beacon of light
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irrealis

Quote:
Irrealis moods are the set of grammatical moods that indicate that something is not actually the case. Simply put, they are any verb or sentence moods that are not realis moods. They may be part of expressions of necessity, possibility, requirement, wish or desire, fear, or as part of counterfactual reasonings, etc.

Irrealis verb forms are used when speaking of an event which has not happened, is not likely to happen, or is otherwise far removed from the real course of events. For example, in the sentence "If you had done your homework, you wouldn't have failed the class.", had done is an irrealis verb form.

Some languages have distinct grammatical forms that indicate that the event described by a specific verb is an irrealis verb. Many of the Indo-European languages preserve a subjunctive mood that functions as an irrealis; some also preserve an optative mood that describes events that are wished for or hoped for but not present.
Ejective Stop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote