Nicole Vaidisova Cheering thread: - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2006, 04:29 PM   #1
country flag Piggy

Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold Piggy is a splendid one to behold
Nicole Vaidisova Cheering thread:

I wish you are goodluck to be the winner in this grass court...cheering up you girl!

Piggy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2006, 05:21 PM   #2
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
Go Nicole!!!

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12th, 2006, 01:02 PM   #3
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
Vaidisova IS OUT

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/tennis/4761511.stm

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 12:26 AM   #4
country flag cc.bham.dani

cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeB_UK
To pull out of a tournament to which she has committed to because she does not want to risk injury is quite frankly disgusting and a gross insult to her loyal fans and the other spectators. She should be, quite frankly, kicked out of Wimbledon & heavily fined. Its one thing being injured, but this is ludicrous!!
A certain Ms Navratilova has done the same sort of thing at Birmingham, so she can play at Eastbourne, after it has been announced that she would be playing. No doubt many people would have booked in advance to see a legend play.
This does the Sport no good at all, and something needs to be done about it very quickly, or I can see crowds dwindling.
cc.bham.dani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 01:21 AM   #5
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by cc.bham.dani
To pull out of a tournament to which she has committed to because she does not want to risk injury is quite frankly disgusting and a gross insult to her loyal fans and the other spectators.

HUH???? She is not the first person to do so and won't be the last. In any case, you need to get over it.

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 01:51 AM   #6
country flag cc.bham.dani

cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all cc.bham.dani is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellophane
HUH???? She is not the first person to do so and won't be the last. In any case, you need to get over it.
I couldnt give a rats arse whether Vaidisova plays or not. My point is that it is going to seriously damage the sport! Clear enough??
cc.bham.dani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 02:03 AM   #7
country flag cellophane

Quote:
I couldnt give a rats arse whether Vaidisova plays or not. My point is that it is going to seriously damage the sport! Clear enough??
No. You are not making any sense, frankly.

Old Jun 13th, 2006, 05:19 AM   #8
country flag stevos
Open the Light

stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute stevos has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
To pull out of a tournament to which she has committed to because she does not want to risk injury is quite frankly disgusting and a gross insult to her loyal fans and the other spectators. She should be, quite frankly, kicked out of Wimbledon & heavily fined. Its one thing being injured, but this is ludicrous!!
A certain Ms Navratilova has done the same sort of thing at Birmingham, so she can play at Eastbourne, after it has been announced that she would be playing. No doubt many people would have booked in advance to see a legend play.
This does the Sport no good at all, and something needs to be done about it very quickly, or I can see crowds dwindling.

WTF?? Kicked out of Wimbledon??? She withdrew, happens every day, get over it. I understand why she would want to.
stevos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 12:58 PM   #9
country flag JoeB_UK

JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of JoeB_UK has much to be proud of
Many players do this, I dont agree with it. But its a common problem. Players should not comitt, if they are not going to play. I know they sometimes cant predict whats going to happen, but they should plan their schedule more wisely if possible.

Asagoe, Bacsinszky, Barrois, Bartoli, A. Bondarenko, Bovina, Bulykina, Casanova, Chakvetadze, Coles, Dementieva, Domachowska, Douchevina, Dulko, Farina Elia, Gajdosova, Gojnea, Golovin, Ivanovic, Jugic-Salkic, Karatantcheva, Kirilenko, Kuznetsova, Linetskaya, Mandula, Mauresmo, Mirza, Molik, O'Brien, Parra-Santonja, Petrova, Rao, Raymond, Safina, Schnyder, Srebotnik, Suarez, N. Uberoi, S. Uberoi, Vaidisova, Wigan
JoeB_UK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote