Why is the Women's Doubles Final on Lenglen instead of Chatrier? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2006, 02:46 PM   #1
country flag AyumiMorita

AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of AyumiMorita has much to be proud of
Why is the Women's Doubles Final on Lenglen instead of Chatrier?

Why is the Women's Doubles Final on Lenglen instead of Chatrier?

even though the match will be done earlier ,
why put it on a show court after the boy's final?

such a disrespect toward doubles
Doubles: 2007 - $50,000 Gifu (w/ Ai Sugiyama); $50,000 Fukuoka (w/ A. Yonemura)
"My dream is to become a top ten player."
AyumiMorita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2006, 02:48 PM   #2
country flag Samyboy

Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold
I´m wondered about that, too. Well, does that mean it´s easier to get tickets coz it´s not on the same court like the men´s final? Does anyone know?
Samyboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 03:09 PM   #3
country flag greenfunkTHREE.

greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future greenfunkTHREE. has a brilliant future
Prolly, cos it's women? So, put it on the women court? i guess.

Anastasia Myskina my NO.1 favourite.
Daniela Hantuchova super eyecandy!
Emilie Loit heartbreaker.
Alize Cornet she's just 15!
Elena Dementieva pretty!
Amelie Mauresmo idol!
Svetlana Kuznetsova so fuckable! ps. She was never ugly!!

All the best to:
Nathalie Dechy, Caroline Wozniacki, Justine Henin-Hardenne,
Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Maria Kirilenko,
Marion Bartoli, Aravane Rezai, Dinara Safina,
Victoria Azarenka, Olga Poutchkova
and all the other pretty players!

I like these players because they are HAWT HAWT HAWT!

Clémence Poésy
greenfunkTHREE. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 03:12 PM   #4
country flag AJZ.

AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute AJZ. has a reputation beyond repute
The men's final risks being a five setter so they want to put it on Lenglen...

Ai Sugiyama. Jie Zheng. Zi Yan. Tamira Paszek.
Yaroslava Shvedova. Nuria&MariaJose. Yung-Jan Chan. Elena Vesnina. Flavia Pennetta.
AJZ. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 03:16 PM   #5
country flag Kimikim

Kimikim has much to be proud of Kimikim has much to be proud of Kimikim has much to be proud of Kimikim has much to be proud of Kimikim has much to be proud of Kimikim has much to be proud of Kimikim has much to be proud of Kimikim has much to be proud of Kimikim has much to be proud of Kimikim has much to be proud of Kimikim has much to be proud of
cos Kim didn't play in the final

Ana Ivanovic

Nicole Vaidisova

Lucie Safarova

My Rising Stars
Kimikim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 03:34 PM   #6
country flag Samyboy

Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold Samyboy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenfunkTHREE.
Prolly, cos it's women? So, put it on the women court? i guess.
lol, why was the women´s singles final played on Philippe Chatrier then?
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 03:36 PM   #7
country flag Samyboy

So, what about it now. I´m sure court S.Lenglen won´t be sold out, right? Should be possible to get tickets tmr, eh? No one an idea?
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 04:22 PM   #8
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute Scotso has a reputation beyond repute
So they can make more moneyyyyyy.
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote