Martina Navratilova to handle trophy to the winner of today's final - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 10th, 2006, 02:07 PM   #1
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Martina Navratilova to handle trophy to the winner of today's final

First player in active to do so

I'm sure she will be rooting for Sveta
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 10th, 2006, 02:10 PM   #2
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up

The greatest player of ALL time handing the trophy to the greatest player of OUR time ( if JUJU wins today )
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 02:14 PM   #3
country flag Pengwin

Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute Pengwin has a reputation beyond repute
Go Martina
Pengwin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 02:16 PM   #4
country flag samn

samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute
If Henin-Hardenne wins, she can walk up to Navratilova and say, "I've won more French titles than you, nyah, nyah, nyah."
Best left-right combination by a German (and that includes Max Schmeling): Steffi Graf. All she did in 1987 was knock Navratilova out of #1 and try to knock Evert out of the sport. (Mike Lupica in "The Best and Worst of Tennis in 1987", World Tennis)

"A couple of years ago, we nicknamed Steffi Graf's forehand 'Jaws'. And that music would go perfectly when she starts running in to the net, swarming on that little ball." (JoAnne Russell, during the 1988 Wimbledon final between Graf and Navratilova)
samn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 02:17 PM   #5

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by samn
If Henin-Hardenne wins, she can walk up to Navratilova and say, "I've won more French titles than you, nyah, nyah, nyah."
Martina would challenge her to a match right then and there!
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 02:32 PM   #6
country flag samn

samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute samn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FRAZIER~FORCE
Martina would challenge her to a match right then and there!
No, Martina would bitchslap her and knock her down with one of her Wimbledon trophies. God knows Martina has enough of those that she won't miss one or two.
Best left-right combination by a German (and that includes Max Schmeling): Steffi Graf. All she did in 1987 was knock Navratilova out of #1 and try to knock Evert out of the sport. (Mike Lupica in "The Best and Worst of Tennis in 1987", World Tennis)

"A couple of years ago, we nicknamed Steffi Graf's forehand 'Jaws'. And that music would go perfectly when she starts running in to the net, swarming on that little ball." (JoAnne Russell, during the 1988 Wimbledon final between Graf and Navratilova)
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 02:33 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by samn
No, Martina would bitchslap her and knock her down with one of her Wimbledon trophies. God knows Martina has enough of those that she won't miss one or two.
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 02:58 PM   #8
country flag samn

Martina looks great! The outfit really suits her and she looks quite sexy.

Old Jun 10th, 2006, 03:00 PM   #9
country flag MisterQ

MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future MisterQ has a brilliant future
Yes, Martina does look great.
MisterQ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 03:14 PM   #10
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
Martina looks really good!

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 03:32 PM   #11
country flag Bероника
creo en la diosa ♥ Sveta ♥

Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute Bероника has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah Martina was looking very good