How good are junior pros Jamea Jackson and Shadisha Robinson..... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2002, 11:35 PM   #1
prophet2

prophet2 is just really nice prophet2 is just really nice prophet2 is just really nice prophet2 is just really nice prophet2 is just really nice prophet2 is just really nice prophet2 is just really nice prophet2 is just really nice prophet2 is just really nice prophet2 is just really nice prophet2 is just really nice
How good are junior pros Jamea Jackson and Shadisha Robinson.....

I have been following careers of both young ladies. They both seem to have a lot of talent, even though they play quite limited schedules. How good are these girls, can they be top-50 prospects, on the w.t.a tour. I personally think Jamea Jackson, might have more success on the w.t.a tour. She has given top junior players fits (for example, Myriam Casanova at the Italian Open).
prophet2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 5th, 2002, 12:50 PM   #2
srg1

srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all srg1 is a name known to all
The results of both players have improved in the last year. Jackson is very short which may limit her upside. Robinson especially has been playing well lately. I haven't seen either one play, but they both appear to have a chance to be top 50 pros. As you probably know, Jackson is the daughter of a former N.F.L. defensive back.
srg1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7th, 2002, 01:42 PM   #3
country flag geoepee
Team WTAworld

geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute geoepee has a reputation beyond repute

Jamea Jackson
lliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenus
WilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVen
usWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsV
enusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliamsVenusWilliam

Good Luck to Venus Williams in 2006!
Official Alchemist of the Royal Court

WGTA - A. Stevenson (5) - S5 Australian Open Champion [GS]
WITT - A. Stevenson (6) - S1 Mexican Open Champion [T2]
LTT - A. Stevenson (25)
UTT - A. Stevenson (16)
geoepee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote