Give your predictions on who will win the next 2 slams Wimbledon and US Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2006, 05:18 PM   #1
Viktymise
King

Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute Viktymise has a reputation beyond repute
Give your predictions on who will win the next 2 slams Wimbledon and US Open

Im saying Venus at Wimbledon because i think she is getting her spark back and the form she has shown on clay will be definatley good enough to get her deep into Wimbledon and when she gets deep there, only Serena has proven she can beat vee, she wants to keep up the family honour aswell bywinning it so she will be extra motivated
Now i know im a huge fan and all but im not just gonna say her because im a supporter but im going for LenaD at the US Open. She has been the best player there the last two years with a final in 04 and semi in 05, she plays her best there and is the queen of third set rollercoasters there, i think she is gonna surprise every1 and have a brilliant tournament with maybe a win on the cards. So what does every1 else think
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2006, 05:27 PM   #2
country flag Helen Lawson

Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute Helen Lawson has a reputation beyond repute
Big Masha reclaims her Wimbledon title.

Little Masha finally gets her breakthrough and wins the US Open!
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 05:29 PM   #3
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
maria sharapova at wimbledon.
kim clijsters at the us open.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 05:30 PM   #4
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
Wimbledon - Kim

US Open - Martina

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 05:31 PM   #5
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenavee
Now i know im a huge fan and all but im not just gonna say her because im a supporter but im going for LenaD at the US Open. She has been the best player there the last two years with a final in 04 and semi in 05, she plays her best there and is the queen of third set rollercoasters there, i think she is gonna surprise every1 and have a brilliant tournament with maybe a win on the cards. So what does every1 else think
I would love for Elena to finally win a slam. Unfortunately I don't see it happening until she dumps Vera and gets a real coach to fix that damn serve. Her opponents have finally figured out her serve and she will continue to loose before the second week of slams until she takes some kind of drastic action.
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 05:32 PM   #6
country flag Ferosh

Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute Ferosh has a reputation beyond repute
Wimbledon: Mauresmo

USO: Petrova
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 05:32 PM   #7
country flag ZeroSOFInfinity
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.

ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute
Unknown quantity - Wimbledon
Unsure quantity - US Open

I only can answer the question when I have the full and final information

Australian Open 2010 Final Result:-
Lost to Serena Williams 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 (Great job, girl! Now prepare for FO!)
ZeroSOFInfinity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 05:47 PM   #8
country flag Mudbone

Mudbone has much to be proud of Mudbone has much to be proud of Mudbone has much to be proud of Mudbone has much to be proud of Mudbone has much to be proud of Mudbone has much to be proud of Mudbone has much to be proud of Mudbone has much to be proud of Mudbone has much to be proud of Mudbone has much to be proud of Mudbone has much to be proud of
1. Wimbledon...Venus because she is easily the best grasscourt player in the world

2. USOPen ....Venus because she should have won it last year
Mudbone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 05:53 PM   #9
country flag sfselesfan

sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute
Wimbledon - Venus
US Open - Lindsay

Looking further into my crystal ball:

Aussie - Hingis

SF
sfselesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 06:15 PM   #10
country flag redrubylips

redrubylips is just really nice redrubylips is just really nice redrubylips is just really nice redrubylips is just really nice redrubylips is just really nice redrubylips is just really nice redrubylips is just really nice redrubylips is just really nice redrubylips is just really nice redrubylips is just really nice redrubylips is just really nice
Serena!
redrubylips is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 07:04 PM   #11
country flag SvetaPleaseWin.
Heyyy

SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute SvetaPleaseWin. has a reputation beyond repute
wimby-venus
US-sveta

SvetaPleaseWin. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 07:05 PM   #12
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
Wimbledon- Venus Williams

US Open- Serena Williams

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 07:06 PM   #13
country flag AaronJoyB

AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute AaronJoyB has a reputation beyond repute
Venus over Maria at Wimbledon

Nicole over Serena in Us Open
AaronJoyB is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 07:28 PM   #14
country flag SharapovaFan16

SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future SharapovaFan16 has a brilliant future
Clisters at Wimbledon
Sharapova at US Open

there are some predictions haha
SharapovaFan16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 07:32 PM   #15
country flag ^bibi^
Last night I dreamt I went to Manderley again.

^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute ^bibi^ has a reputation beyond repute
Wimbledon - The come back of Masha
US Open - A first time GS winner

Current tournaments
Find the latest tournaments here

R.I.P. Elena Baltacha 1983-2014 †
^bibi^ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote