Kuzi isn't that bad looking anymore - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 9th, 2006, 12:27 AM   #1
country flag RobTheRusski

RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light
Kuzi isn't that bad looking anymore

I think she looks alot better these days.. a much improved appearance from the US Open 2004... her short hair looks alot better, I wouldnt say she's the greatest in the world, but she's definitely not horribly UGLY anymore..
RobTheRusski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 9th, 2006, 12:30 AM   #2
country flag crazyroberto6767
Registered 1

crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute crazyroberto6767 has a reputation beyond repute
IMO she was never horribly ugly. Plus, back then most people were only seeing pictures of her on court, where no one looks their best.

Lindsay*ElenaD*Milagros*Mary*Svetlana*Nuria*
Mashona*Dinara*Laura*Chrissie*VeraD*JelenaD*Lucie*

Ana*Sania*Shuai*Katarina*Nadia*Chanda*Ai*
crazyroberto6767 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 12:30 AM   #3
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
she's getting older........and i agree i love her!!!!!!

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 12:37 AM   #4
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute
She is growing into her looks --here's to a great final and may the best woman win!
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 12:40 AM   #5
country flag The Daviator

The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute The Daviator has a reputation beyond repute
Sveta looks cool
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 12:42 AM   #6
country flag RobTheRusski

RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light RobTheRusski is a glorious beacon of light
she has some serious thick legs thogh.. those things could crush anyone
RobTheRusski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 03:11 AM   #7
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute
Well, you know how when you hear a song and hate it, and that song drives you crazy, but eventually you find that one day you kind of like the song? Well, your ears just deluded you into liking the song to avoid the pain.

Your eyes did the same thing with Kuzzie.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 03:12 AM   #8
country flag sfselesfan

sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute
She'll look a lot better holding the RG trophy over her head.

SF
sfselesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 03:17 AM   #9
country flag ZeroSOFInfinity
The Comeback Begins - January 2010.

ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute ZeroSOFInfinity has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobTheRusski
she has some serious thick legs thogh.. those things could crush anyone

Are you thinking what I am thinking? :hehe:

Australian Open 2010 Final Result:-
Lost to Serena Williams 4-6, 6-3, 2-6 (Great job, girl! Now prepare for FO!)
ZeroSOFInfinity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 03:20 AM   #10
country flag Milito22

Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute Milito22 has a reputation beyond repute
I repeat Sveta tiene sex appeal!
Milito22 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 03:21 AM   #11
country flag LoveFifteen
Gone with the Wind fabulous!

LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute LoveFifteen has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSOFInfinity
Are you thinking what I am thinking? :hehe:
Yes, Momo's loss of form is due to Sveta crushing her.
LoveFifteen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 03:31 AM   #12
country flag Derek.
Two and counting.

Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute Derek. has a reputation beyond repute
I hate her hair.

But she is looking better.
Derek. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 03:37 AM   #13
country flag Jakeev

Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute Jakeev has a reputation beyond repute
Frankly I think Sveta has an exotic beauty that makes her appealing. Those lips, cheekbones, eyebrows.

She may not have model looks but not everyone should.
Jakeev is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 04:56 AM   #14
country flag switz

switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute switz has a reputation beyond repute
Kuznetsova has quite harsh features so when she used to pull her hair right back it really exposed her large nose, mouth, jaw etc.

With her hair loose with that hairband she looks much better because it softens her face a lot. Somebody like Schiavone is similar because she can quite manly on court but i've seen picutres of her with her hair loose and she looked very nice and feminine.

i'm no stylist but as a red blooded male i certainly notice how important a women's hair is to them.
switz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 06:01 AM   #15
country flag sfselesfan

sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute sfselesfan has a reputation beyond repute
Nothing a little botox couldn't fix. Her brow is more furrowed than Abraham Lincoln's was...

SF
sfselesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote