Will Justine see the fear in Kuznetsova's eyes again? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2006, 09:42 PM   #1
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
Will Justine see the fear in Kuznetsova's eyes again?

I thought the comment on seeing fear in Sveta's eyes was funny! The reporters brought it up again today. Anyways, I think Justine will see the fear yet again and win RG!
bis2806 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2006, 09:44 PM   #2
country flag anlavalle

anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future
Sveta Is Gonna See The Fear Of Justin Of Loosing Another Gs Final
anlavalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 09:58 PM   #3
country flag RR-87

RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute RR-87 has a reputation beyond repute
I remember Justine's eyes when she was loosing to Sveta in Dokha. There was fear in it Tommorow Sveta will demolish her and will enjoy that Justine will be frustarted

Madison Keys <> Petra Kvitova <> Sloane Stephens

Maria Sharapova <> Donna Vekic <> Laura Robson <> Simona Halep
RR-87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 10:00 PM   #4
country flag middy

middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of
That amazing comment, seriously last year even I watching on TV could tell that Sveta was nervous as hell closing out the match

Justine Henin Hardenne, Kim Clijsters , LenaD Anastasia Myskina , Mary Pierce, Ana Ivanovic , Anabel Medina

Marat and Roger, allez Gasquet

Quote:
Sexuality is fluid, whether you are gay, or you are straight you just go with the flow
Visca El Barca
Ronaldinho - The man, the legend

Welcome back Martina, the WTA has missed you and your insightful comments
middy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 10:01 PM   #5
country flag Dana Marcy

Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute Dana Marcy has a reputation beyond repute
Sveta is on the comeback and if she relaxes and takes it to Juju she can win it.
Dana Marcy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 10:02 PM   #6
Dawn Marie

Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute Dawn Marie has a reputation beyond repute
I think Svetalana will be relaxed and play her game. Sveta has the game to beat Justine on clay at Roland Garros. Frankly I like Sveta's chances. Her legs are strong.

WIN YOUR FIRST CLAY SLAM SVETA!!! U CAN DO IT!!
Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten. "Cree Native American Prophecy"
Dawn Marie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 10:04 PM   #7
country flag bis2806

bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute bis2806 has a reputation beyond repute
When she was closing out against Vaidisova, she was nervous too. But too bad Nicole made so many errors.
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 10:04 PM   #8
country flag middy

middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of middy has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bis2806
When she was closing out against Vaidisova, she was nervous too. But too bad Nicole made so many errors.
Ditto

Justine Henin Hardenne, Kim Clijsters , LenaD Anastasia Myskina , Mary Pierce, Ana Ivanovic , Anabel Medina

Marat and Roger, allez Gasquet

Quote:
Sexuality is fluid, whether you are gay, or you are straight you just go with the flow
Visca El Barca
Ronaldinho - The man, the legend

Welcome back Martina, the WTA has missed you and your insightful comments
middy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 12:10 AM   #9
country flag thrust

thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute thrust has a reputation beyond repute
I hope so!!
thrust is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9th, 2006, 12:32 AM   #10
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
question is, will svetlana see the fear in justine's eyes as her third french open title slips away from her? hehehe

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 07:42 PM   #11
country flag bis2806

Justine indeed saw the fear in her eyes!!! When Kuzzy was leading 2-0 30-0 in the second set..... and then
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 08:23 PM   #12
country flag Justine Fan

Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by anlavalle
Sveta Is Gonna See The Fear Of Justin Of Loosing Another Gs Final
Oh really? WRONG!
Justine Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 08:24 PM   #13
country flag Justine Fan

Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute Justine Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RR-87
I remember Justine's eyes when she was loosing to Sveta in Dokha. There was fear in it Tommorow Sveta will demolish her and will enjoy that Justine will be frustarted
So much for your prediction! Just shows you know Jack Shytt about tennis doesn't it!
Justine Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 08:27 PM   #14
country flag Thauron

Thauron has much to be proud of Thauron has much to be proud of Thauron has much to be proud of Thauron has much to be proud of Thauron has much to be proud of Thauron has much to be proud of Thauron has much to be proud of Thauron has much to be proud of Thauron has much to be proud of Thauron has much to be proud of Thauron has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by bis2806
Justine indeed saw the fear in her eyes!!! When Kuzzy was leading 2-0 30-0 in the second set..... and then
I wouldn't go so far to call that fear actually, although I think it was weird.

Kuznetsova started rather weak, than picked it up and was the better player at the end of the second set. Continued to be in the zone 'til 2-0 30-0 (Henin hadn't actually won one single point in the second set at that point) - than Henin made one single point and - zap - Kuznetsova was back at the level she started the match with. Weird - but I wouldn't call that fear like last year - it wasn't a choke, only a rather weird and sudden change of momentum.
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 08:33 PM   #15
country flag cellophane

cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute cellophane has a reputation beyond repute
Nah, more like Sveta saw Pierre-Yves' blouse at 2-0 30-0.

"I wish I were as aggressive and serious as those floors too!!" - GOAT Cynthia Zimmerman
cellophane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote