Svetlana's ESPN2 Interview - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 8th, 2006, 04:54 PM   #1
country flag SAEKeithSerena

SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute SAEKeithSerena has a reputation beyond repute
Svetlana's ESPN2 Interview

everytime i see her interviews i fall more and more in love with her! she just sounds like such a well-rounded person, and when she made that comment regarding her t-shirt to chris fowler i just wanted to give her a hug hahahaha. i really think she can bring such a game on Saturday, i wish her the best of luck in winning her second grand slam title

16-Time Grand Slam Champion.

2013 Titles: Brisbane, Sony Open (Miami), Family Circle Cup, Madrid, Rome, 16th SLAM-THE FRENCH OPEN, Bastad, Roger's Cup

2013 Record: (60-4)
SAEKeithSerena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 8th, 2006, 04:58 PM   #2
country flag Dasha_

Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute Dasha_ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SAEKeithSerena
i wish her the best of luck in winning her second grand slam title
So do I.

She is great person.
"I dream of people watching me holding up my third Wimbledon trophy... Most of all I dream of being a good person to all that are inspired by me I dream of having girls, women, boys, men being fond of not only what I have done on the tennis court, or on the big screen or what I design but I dream of what people think of me as a person.
I dream that people think of me as a giving person as a person that
loves life and is fun to be around." - Serena

Old Jun 8th, 2006, 05:03 PM   #3
country flag vertigo

vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future vertigo has a brilliant future
What did she say??
vertigo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 05:14 PM   #4
country flag SelesFan70

SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute SelesFan70 has a reputation beyond repute
I can't stand the way she talks..my god it's grating on my nerves...but she seems like a nice person.

Liberals: Hard on the unborn, soft on terrorists

Man-made climate change is a LIE

COUNTDOWN!
SelesFan70 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 05:15 PM   #5
country flag partbrit

partbrit has disabled reputation
I'm glad to see her overcome some of her shyness, although it was definitely on display in Charleston; she still has trouble accepting a compliment.
partbrit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 06:14 PM   #6
country flag kosmikgroove

kosmikgroove has a reputation beyond repute kosmikgroove has a reputation beyond repute kosmikgroove has a reputation beyond repute kosmikgroove has a reputation beyond repute kosmikgroove has a reputation beyond repute kosmikgroove has a reputation beyond repute kosmikgroove has a reputation beyond repute kosmikgroove has a reputation beyond repute kosmikgroove has a reputation beyond repute kosmikgroove has a reputation beyond repute kosmikgroove has a reputation beyond repute
i loved how chris and brad were basically begging kuzzy to give a good match!

either way Kuzzy really did give a great interview!
kosmikgroove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 11:06 PM   #7
country flag anlavalle

anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future anlavalle has a brilliant future
Can you ppl tell us what did she said?
and i saw that Arantxa interviewed her after the match, anybody can tell me?, please
anlavalle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8th, 2006, 11:11 PM   #8
country flag Hingiswinsthis

Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of Hingiswinsthis has much to be proud of
She basically says she's in good shape heading into the final and that she emphasized that she cannot lose serve to Justine because once Justine gets the break, "its hard to comeback" as Sveta says. Also explained why she wore that Yannick Noah shirt, saying its for people that don't have a lot of money and said she grew up not having a lot of money as well so she decided to buy a lot of these t-shirts to support such as cause for her friends.

She says that she has belief on Saturday because she knows that she can bring her game and sites Miami as an example that she can go through 2 weeks of matches. She says that "I have nothing to lose" and that Justine "has all the pressure" when they step out on the court on Saturday.

This girl is going to bring it, so Justine is going to have to be ready for World War III.
Hingiswinsthis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote