roland garros 2006 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 23rd, 2006, 05:59 PM   #1
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
roland garros 2006

it's just a few days away. ana reached qfs last year. that means she has 174 points to defend. she must more than just live up to her seeding, she must go 2 rounds beyond that just to defend her points. i'm curious whether she will be able to play as good as before her injury.

go ana!
azdaja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2006, 10:38 PM   #2
country flag G~Playa

G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute G~Playa has a reputation beyond repute
Really depends on the draw..i hope she can defend her points..

DR. DRE - BUSTA RHYMES - RAEKWON - 50 CENT - EVE | Aftermath Entertainment | BISHOP LAMONT - EMINEM - G.A.G.E - STAT QUO - DION

Lyrically Insane
You Already Know What It's About, When I Run Up In Your House & Put The Gun Up In Ya Mouth & Take The Money Out The Couch..
G~Playa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 04:52 AM   #3
country flag Solitaire

Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute Solitaire has a reputation beyond repute
Best of Luck to Ana. Hopefully the injury hasent effected her too much.
The woods are hopeless. Don't waste your time, they will be destroyed. So will the marsh. It is a losing game mankind has played for more than a century. Sadness is what you are, do not deny it. The universe is a lonely place, a painful place. This is what we can share between us, period.
Solitaire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 05:28 AM   #4
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute
Tough ask to defend her points especially considering her injury. However if she gets a good draw then I’m confident she can have a good tournament. Let’s hope she and Kirilenko have a successful doubles tournament too. Good luck Ana!
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 10:26 AM   #5
country flag azdaja

azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute azdaja has a reputation beyond repute
i think she won't play doubles here, her and maria will play together in wimbledon.
Old May 24th, 2006, 10:33 AM   #6
country flag Langers

Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute Langers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja
i think she won't play doubles here, her and maria will play together in wimbledon.
Oh really? So is she not participating in the doubles at all, or just not teaming up with Maria?
Langers is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 10:36 AM   #7
country flag azdaja

i only know this from an interview and she said she would only play singles here.
Old May 24th, 2006, 11:03 AM   #8
country flag Ana&Jelena Fan

Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of Ana&Jelena Fan has much to be proud of
I hope she will have decent draw, and it means she wouldn`t play in the third round against Martina, Sveta or Dinara...

Jelena Jankovic

Vojislava Lukic

Good luck to: Davenport, Srebotnik, Kirilenko, Kostanic, Mirza and Serbian DC squad (Djokovic, Tipsarevic, Zimonjic, Bozoljac, Pashanski and Troicki)
Ana&Jelena Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 02:24 PM   #9
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
If she isn't playing doubles then she will have more energy and time to concentrate on singles so that is a good sign... The draw will mean everything obviously so I won't say what I think her chances are till I see the draw but I am really worried about the QF coz of the injury but as long as Ana is happy with her performance I will be too!

What about mixed with Nole... Will that be happening?
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 03:05 PM   #10
country flag azdaja

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnaBellyButton
What about mixed with Nole... Will that be happening?
good question but i don't really know what's djokovic doing anyway, so i have no idea.
Old May 24th, 2006, 04:39 PM   #11
country flag azdaja

the seedings were announced and ana will be the 20th seed. i suppose the seeds will be placed as usual, which means that ana would meet the first top 16 seed in the 4th round and it will be the seed number 14 ana-lena grönefeld. if she wins in the 4th round she would get to play number 1 seed amelie mauresmo in the qfs.

well, at least regarding higher ranked players things are not looking that bad, i think. we will see what the draw will look like in the end, of course. and i don't know what happens if any of the players withdraws over next couple of days.

Last edited by azdaja : May 24th, 2006 at 04:55 PM.
Old May 24th, 2006, 05:56 PM   #12
country flag Joana

Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute Joana has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdaja
the seedings were announced and ana will be the 20th seed. i suppose the seeds will be placed as usual, which means that ana would meet the first top 16 seed in the 4th round and it will be the seed number 14 ana-lena grönefeld. if she wins in the 4th round she would get to play number 1 seed amelie mauresmo in the qfs.
She will meet a 9-16 seed in 3rd round, and then if she wins a 1-8 seed in the 4th.
It's tough but all depends on the draw, and of course, how fit and healthy Ana is.
Joana is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 07:00 PM   #13
country flag Jenny.C.Fan

Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute Jenny.C.Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Go ana

Miss you JENNY and GUGA
GO Amelie,Sveta,Patty,Ana
Go A-rod,Marat, Rafa,Robby,Andy,Taylor, Juan Carlos,Nole

Liverpool FC Xabi EL Nino

Blog Here
Jenny.C.Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 24th, 2006, 11:33 PM   #14
xcrtbckhnd

xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future xcrtbckhnd has a brilliant future
Good luck Ana!!! I still believe that she can improve her year end ranking over last year. Hopefully she will play some of the US hard court tournaments before the US Open. I hope she goes to New Haven and I can see her there especially!!! I feel like I have been waiting all year for Ana to surprise us with a string of upset wins and a really big result. I see no reason that couldn't happen here.

I am a little shocked that Ana has yet to make a semifinal of any tournament yet this year! Hopefully she will make that happen at RG!
xcrtbckhnd is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2006, 11:48 AM   #15
country flag azdaja

well, the draw is out now and ana will play against stosur in the first round (time for revenge) and in the 3rd round against myskina. then possibly henin-hadrenne in the 4th round. that's gonna be tough.