The Alexandra Panova Cheering Thread - Page 56 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 22nd, 2014, 09:53 PM   #826
country flag GoofyDuck

GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute GoofyDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Alexandra Panova Cheering Thread

she was up *4-2 30-0 in second.. I was watching this unfold on livescores

Jelena Jankovic - Vera Zvonareva - Zhang Shuai - Duan Ying-Ying - Venus Williams - Petra Kvitova - Zheng Jie - Li Na - Serena Williams - Peng Shuai - Hsieh Su-Wei
GoofyDuck is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2014, 12:12 AM   #827
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha, disappointing
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2014, 07:01 AM   #828
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Sasha

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2014, 01:09 PM   #829
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha/KK won WD R1 vs Makiri/Cirstea, 46 75 64

Not that this cheers me up after some other horrible results at this FO so far for me, but helps at least...
Old May 30th, 2014, 06:08 PM   #830
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha and DoubleK won 62 63 and are into R3.
they will face next the winners of Peschke/Srebotnik vs Kalashnikova/Piter.
Old Jun 14th, 2014, 11:09 AM   #831
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losing Streak View Post
The girls are playing doubles together at Wimbledon, probably in the qualies
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #832
country flag Big_Banana

Old Jun 17th, 2014, 12:56 AM   #833
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbly qualies:

(6)Danka Kovinic v (wc)Lisa Whybourn
(wc)Emily Webley-Smith v Beatriz Garcia Vidagany
Lesia Tsurenko v Eva Birnerova
Ayumi Morita v (21)Alexandra Panova

Sasha lost in the Q1 last year, so she has nothing to lose. Although she hasn't played since the FO, Ayumi had a terrible grasscourt warm-up. We'll see how it goes.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 08:09 AM   #834
country flag Big_Banana

I somehow think that R2 could be more tricky. Good luck Sasha
Old Jun 17th, 2014, 11:42 PM   #835
Tennis Fool

Lost in three, 26 62 36.
Putintseva #1 player

Old Jun 18th, 2014, 07:36 AM   #836
country flag Big_Banana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Banana View Post
I somehow think that R2 could be more tricky. Good luck Sasha
I guess it's Banana's fault.
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 10:57 AM   #837
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Sasha . She is not good on grass either, so anything would be a bonus. Better luck next time.

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Jul 2nd, 2014, 12:59 PM   #838
country flag Phenomareva

Contrexeville 100K

Sasha back on court, but not succesful . She lost 26 76 36 to Michel of Switzerland.

Old Jul 15th, 2014, 01:18 PM   #839
country flag Big_Banana

Banana very happy today

Old Jul 17th, 2014, 10:26 AM   #840
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

She beat Grace Min 2 & 4 in R2! Really didn't expect this one. She played really well against a girl who reached SF in Gastein last week and beat (2)Pavlyuchenkova 0 & 4 in R1 here. About time she posted some results.

QF!

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote