The Alexandra Panova Cheering Thread - Page 50 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 26th, 2013, 09:28 AM   #736
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Re: The Alexandra Panova Cheering Thread

She played 25K in Herzlia, Israel this week and in the quarterfinal she retired after losing the first set. Probably it was precautionary as Sasha has been selected to for the Fed cup team next week . Has to be said that she is after numerous withdrawls from other compatriots, but it must be an honour and prvilige for Sasha to be selected for the team with Kleybs, Khromacheva and Gasparyan in the final. She might not have to play, but the best of luck, Sasha

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2013, 03:45 PM   #737
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Sasha will open the Fed cup final tomorrow playing Roberta Vince . Surprised she will play, hope that she can learn a lot from it, must be exciting for her. Here are some pictures as well from Italy

Good luck, Sasha

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 03:40 PM   #738
country flag Phenomareva

From hoping she would not be blown away to dissappointed she lost . To be fair, Sasha played very good for her standard and circumstances. A full packed stadium, against her and giving all she has against a top 15 player. But when leading 7-5, 5-2 and 40-15, you can only be dissappointed when you lose. It still could have gone either way, as after losing the 2nd set 5-7, she was 0-2 down in 3rd set, but fought back to gain a 5-3 lead and have another mp at 5-4. But she could not convert and eventually lost 6-8 3rd set. She really could have taken it, bet she is gutted now

Old Nov 2nd, 2013, 08:04 PM   #739
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha Still it is hard to pull an upset like that. Happens all the time.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 03:42 PM   #740
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

some photos I took in Cagliari. I couldn't take photos during the match.

Old Nov 3rd, 2013, 03:44 PM   #741
country flag Big_Banana

Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute Big_Banana has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 14th, 2013, 09:03 AM   #742
country flag Big_Banana

I asked BelledeJour on GM to create a pic for her as well, the result was very good

I sent her the pic and she replied, she liked it

playing in doubles today. hopefuly next week in sharm she will have a good run in singles too
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 09:06 AM   #743
country flag Big_Banana

Sasha won 60 61 in Sharm vs P. Payet, it was easy but
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 09:31 AM   #744
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 19th, 2013, 06:54 PM   #745
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute dos Santos has a reputation beyond repute

dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 21st, 2013, 09:54 AM   #746
country flag Big_Banana

lost 36 57 to Barrois. was leading 30 and 31 respectively in 1st and 2nd set

btw DF on the last mp
Old Dec 25th, 2013, 07:27 PM   #747
country flag Big_Banana

I just found this photo in my usb, I forgot to post it above apparently.

merry christmas and all everyone
Old Dec 26th, 2013, 08:20 PM   #748
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha starts her year in Brisbane. She plays Piter first round in qualifies. Sasha has no points to defend.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Old Dec 27th, 2013, 06:21 AM   #749
Tennis Fool

Sasha upset Katarzyna, 63 64. Plays Lim next.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

Old Dec 27th, 2013, 06:50 AM   #750
country flag Big_Banana