The Alexandra Panova Cheering Thread - Page 45 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 1st, 2013, 04:59 PM   #661
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Re: The Alexandra Panova Cheering Thread

Sasha is in Wiesbaden 25K this week, today she played her first round match against Malikova of Czech Republic. Sahsa won 7-5, 6-2 . Next round....Beygelzimer again, time for some revenge .

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Good luck to all russian and dutch players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2013, 08:12 PM   #662
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

Solid start
Old May 2nd, 2013, 07:05 PM   #663
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

(5)Alexandra Panova (RUS) d. Yuliya Beygelzimer (UKR) 16 64 64
Old May 3rd, 2013, 06:26 AM   #664
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Sasha

Savinykh - Kirilenko - Sharapova - Buchina - Diatchenko - Kleybanova - Panova - Solovieva
Old May 3rd, 2013, 01:53 PM   #665
country flag tenfanat

tenfanat is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont know why she keeps experimenting with her tennis career... Whenever she was training in Moscow under control of her father (who is respected handball coach) she had best results in juniors then after quitting with her French coach, her father got her to top 80 right away.. but again she was up for a change and went to Germany, after which dropped to 150.. women )
tenfanat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2013, 07:02 PM   #666
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Tatjana Maria (GER) d. Alexandra Panova (RUS) 64 63
Old May 14th, 2013, 11:04 AM   #667
country flag Phenomareva

Sasha in St Gaudens 50K this week, had a tough first round against Georges of France, and tumbled over the finish line but won . 6-7, 6-3, 6-4. Good luck next round

Old May 14th, 2013, 06:58 PM   #668
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Old May 16th, 2013, 08:45 AM   #669
country flag Phenomareva

Lost in round 2 to Feuerstein 1 & 1

Old May 16th, 2013, 06:04 PM   #670
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Sasha
Old May 18th, 2013, 12:14 AM   #671
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Strasbourg qualies.

Sasha is the #3 seed, and plays #433 Lara Michel first round.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2013, 03:39 PM   #672
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

This match went to three , but Sasha's experience won out: 67(6) 61 62.

Plays WC Carolin Daniels next.
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old May 19th, 2013, 06:16 PM   #673
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

She withdrew. No idea why?
Old May 20th, 2013, 03:58 AM   #674
Tennis Fool

I hope she's alright
Putintseva #1 player

Old May 21st, 2013, 03:26 PM   #675
country flag Phenomareva

She is in the RG qualies draw, this is her section:

(1)Estrella Cabeza Candela v Andreea Mitu
Maria Elena Camerin v Stephanie Vogt
Alexandra Panova v Raluca Olaru
Monique Adamczak v (24)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova

Not sure if this is a good or bad draw, I think at the moment both players are quite equal, Good luck, Sasha