The Alexandra Panova Cheering Thread - Page 29 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 6th, 2011, 02:10 AM   #421
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Alexandra Panova Cheering Thread

Alex receives an Hon. Men. on the RW for reaching the semis of Pune, India. (She lost to Bratchikova.)
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 14th, 2011, 09:40 AM   #422
country flag dos Santos

dos Santos has disabled reputation

ITF.2011.Cali.WS.SF.Panova.vs.Pous.Tio.ESP.h.264.P art
dos Santos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 02:47 AM   #423
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Alexandra gets an Hon. Men. on the RW for her semis at Cali, Colombia
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Old May 13th, 2011, 12:25 PM   #424
country flag dos Santos

Saint-Gaudens.2011.WS.R1.Panova.vs.Mladenovic
Old May 14th, 2011, 02:08 PM   #425
country flag dos Santos

Saint-Gaudens.2011.WS.R2.Panova.vs.Parmentier
Part1: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LUI449V6
Part2: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JVCLMGD4
Old Aug 6th, 2011, 03:01 AM   #426
Tennis Fool

Alexandra gets an Hon. Men. on the RW for reaching the semis of Astana
Putintseva #1 player

Old Aug 27th, 2011, 10:00 AM   #427
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Sasha qualified for the main draw of USO

QR1: def. [WC] Jeukeng-Nkamgouo 62 62
QR2: def. [32] Savchuk 75 63
QR3: def. [6] Hlavackova 36 62 76(7) (saving 1 mp)

She'll play Bartoli in the 1st round. Not a kind draw but it should be a good opportunity to see Sasha on a stream.

Andreas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 02:02 PM   #428
country flag dos Santos

US.Open.2011.WS.R1.Bartoli.vs.Panova.RUS.XviD
Old Sep 15th, 2011, 03:15 AM   #429
Tennis Fool

Alexandra gets an Hon. Men. on the RW this week for winning Savansk
Putintseva #1 player

Old Oct 7th, 2011, 02:15 AM   #430
Tennis Fool

Alexandra is POTW for winning Telavi

10-match win streak now...
Putintseva #1 player

Old Oct 18th, 2011, 02:00 PM   #431
Andreas
секси

Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute Andreas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Alexandra is POTW for winning Telavi

10-match win streak now...
The streak ended at 13 with a 3 set loss to Amanmuradova But the two 50k titles and the SF have brought her to a CH rank of 125 She's playing another 50k in France this week and beat Krunic easily in the 1st round.

Old Oct 21st, 2011, 02:27 AM   #432
Tennis Fool

^ Still, Alexandra is POTW on the RW for reaching the semis of Joue-Les-Tours
Putintseva #1 player

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 01:53 PM   #433
Andreas
секси

2nd page

Sasha starts the year with a 75 63 win over Scholl in Brisbane.

Old Dec 30th, 2011, 05:40 PM   #434
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of

Good first win of the season! Interesting year to come for Sasha. Not much to defend till the summer, and would be disappointing for her not to reach the top 100 before that. Let's see what happens.

Valeria Savinykh

Vitalia Diatchenko - Ekaterina Makarova - Masha Kirilenko - Masha Sharapova - Alisa Kleybanova - Alexandra Panova - Ksenia Pervak - Valeria Solovyeva
Good luck to all russian players
Phenomareva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 1st, 2012, 09:51 PM   #435
Andreas
секси

Sasha qualified for the MD

She beat Meusburger in the 2nd round (63 64) and top 100 player Tatishvili in the final round (60 61)

Her 1st round will be against Kanepi