The Nastya Pavlyuchenkova Picture Thread - Page 37 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 06:59 AM   #541
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Nastya Pavlyuchenkova Picture Thread

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 04:28 PM   #542
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

took some pic last sunday during her practice at Cincy

http://www.flickr.com/photos/timeywi...7631057745318/

TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 04:35 PM   #543
country flag Melange

Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute Melange has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. She looks bigger than at Wim
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #544
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

I saw her in person in Doha this year. She is hot as hell. Shame that she lost to Pushvak.

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Halep Pavlyuchenkova Shvedova Bencic Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 05:13 PM   #545
country flag Melange

I have seen her live two years in a row
Old Aug 14th, 2012, 05:24 PM   #546
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
I have seen her live two years in a row
Did you try to take a pic with her or at least tried to talk with her a little bit?

Old Aug 14th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #547
country flag Melange

There were a lot of ppl around. The first time I saw her it was last match of the day so my camera batttery had already run out, I only got her autograph but she was the only player I have seen who stayed around for everyone who wanted to have a picture.
Old Aug 15th, 2012, 05:28 AM   #548
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

Cincinnati.

17 STOSUR, Samantha AUS
18 BYE
19 HALEP, Simona ROU
20 MEDINA GARRIGUES, Anabel ESP
21 ZAKOPALOVA, Klara CZE
22 PAVLYUCHENKOVA, Anastasia RUS
23 MAKAROVA, Ekaterina RUS
24 PETROVA, Nadia RUS

The draw got rearranged due to some late withdrawals. Nastya played Carla Suarez Navarro, and served out a bagel, 4 & 0! In a nice bit of parallelism, she is also now 4-0 in their h2h.

Should be close to getting back into the Top 20. Katya Makarova up next.
PUTINTSEVA #1 PLAYER

MakarovaPavlyuchenkovaBarthelLisickiBeck DoloncTwinPliskovasPutintsevaPuchkovaSirotkinaPfizenmaier GavrilovaMituScholl
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #549
country flag Vikkiri.

Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of Vikkiri. has much to be proud of

My pics from RG

And I take a pic with her, she is so sweet, and she is one of the most nicest girl in the tour. Her coach is really nice too.
Vikkiri. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 10:25 PM   #550
country flag Melange

she is very nice
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 10:39 PM   #551
country flag Melange

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 07:13 AM   #552
country flag Melange

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #553
Setsuna.

Old Sep 11th, 2012, 09:59 AM   #554
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

What a cute expression Nastya has in that pic. It's like she's saying "look at me!"
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2012, 01:32 PM   #555
country flag KingRF

KingRF is just really nice KingRF is just really nice KingRF is just really nice KingRF is just really nice KingRF is just really nice KingRF is just really nice KingRF is just really nice KingRF is just really nice KingRF is just really nice KingRF is just really nice KingRF is just really nice

Nastya is a very nice person, and very funny ! Love the video with RedFoo
KingRF is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote