A Thread for Dark Beer Aficionadoes - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #61
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of
Re: A Thread for Dark Beer Aficionadoes

Hello all, I love all dark beer, from stouts to milds, porters and dark lagers e.g. Kostritzer; also alt and dunkels. Will be heading to the Czech Republic after Wimbledon in search of all sorts of 'tmave pivo'. Must try and take some photos...

UK, Germany, Belgium and the Czech Rep are the home of beer USA catching up tho'....

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Puig ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Bouchard ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 16th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #62
country flag égalité

égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute égalité has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by égalité View Post

Dieu de Ciel Péché Mortel Imperial Stout.

Best stout I've ever had in my life

best thread ever btw
Just had another one of these. Still the best stout beer I've ever had.
Bitttchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh You Better Pay It Honey! The Devil Is A Liar!!!!! Bitches Get Interviews And Shit? Where They Do That At Honey? Girls Are Late Honey!!!! The Queen Needs To Get Into It Honey Cause The Girls Is Late Out Here! Yes Honey Im Throwing Epic Shade!

Management!
égalité is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #63
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

This thread has me craving beer (which I don't even like).

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 10:23 PM   #64
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: A Thread for Dark Beer Aficionadoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Material World View Post
Hello all, I love all dark beer, from stouts to milds, porters and dark lagers e.g. Kostritzer; also alt and dunkels. Will be heading to the Czech Republic after Wimbledon in search of all sorts of 'tmave pivo'. Must try and take some photos...

UK, Germany, Belgium and the Czech Rep are the home of beer USA catching up tho'....
thanks a lot! and welcome to this pantheon of the dark ones
lee station is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 03:01 PM   #65
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future

i'll give 10 green dots to the person that posts a pic of the old guinness can, the black and white one. i think they changed it in 2008... cannot find a pic of it so the person who posts it gets 10 green dots

i'm having 6 cans of guinness and i'm in heaven
Old Jul 5th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #66
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

St Bernardus abt yesterday along with a less known beer that I actually fancied more, forgot the name though now, so will try to post tomorrow if I remember.

Now tring to get my hands on the collection Black Damnation I thru V and XI

Safina - Wickmayer - Dokic

Johansson - Larsson - Arvidsson
Bieselke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #67
country flag Bieselke

Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of Bieselke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bieselke View Post
along with a less known beer that I actually fancied more, forgot the name though now, so will try to post tomorrow if I remember.
Stepa it was

Old Jul 29th, 2012, 03:45 PM   #68
country flag lee station

good to see you guys are keeping it strong...
Old Aug 1st, 2012, 08:02 AM   #69
country flag Bieselke

I have a new favorite: Winterkoninkske Grand Cru

Unfortunately only available in 75cl bottles and it kinda hurt at 13% the next morning at work. (It was too tasty to drink only one bottle). At a bit over 6 Euro for a bottle, the price is quite hefty, but imo well worth it.

Old Apr 8th, 2013, 06:44 PM   #70
country flag lee station

wa' hapen! at first glance, steinburg's dark is like a rough clone of guinness, altho is indeed different.

i want the champigneulles back, i'll ask for them.

happy burpin!!!!
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 03:02 AM   #71
country flag McPie
Batteries Included

McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute McPie has a reputation beyond repute

The McFanPage | The McTwit | The McThread 4 | The McList on IMDb | The McTumblr | The McStagram
Proud Older Stepsister of Natasha Nicole, TF Transgender Female Lesbian Duo
McPie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 08:30 PM   #72
country flag lee station

Talking Re: A Thread for Dark Beer Aficionadoes

ah, dammit... it pains me to say this, but for me to achieve skinnydom, the beers have to go!
goodbye beers! may you guys enjoy them instead of me
Old Apr 10th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #73
country flag tennismaster8820
Sprem believer! :shrug:

tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute tennismaster8820 has a reputation beyond repute

I like Guiness and dark Leffe also.
tennismaster8820 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 05:39 PM   #74
country flag lee station

the belgian leffe bruin? (i'm not going to stop posting in this thread just cos i have to stop drinking them )
Old Apr 11th, 2013, 07:26 PM   #75
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Menjar blanc, skinny might make you happy, but it won't make you as happy as dark beer. Trust me on this one....

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Puig ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Bouchard ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote