Does Fingon owe Marti an apology? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2002, 01:58 PM   #1
TeeRexx

TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice
Does Fingon owe Marti an apology?

From the first day that I viewed the old WTA message board, the loquaciuos Fingon was the most ardent supporter of any athlete that I have ever seen. Martina Hingis was the #1 in heart and soul with this Canadian.

Then, even while ranked no.1, Hingis goes in to a Grand Slam title draught and begins a series of losses to the Williams sisters and old Fingon abruptly dumps his Swiss princess about a year ago for a new, young Belgian hot shot. How very sad.

Now we discover that Fingon may have jumped the gun because Marti may have been injured.

Should Fingon apologize to Marti for dumping her little butt?
Will he dump Henin if she also, fails to produce a Grand Slam title for this tyrant in the next 10-12 months?
Or will he eventually just get in the Williams Tennis Association and find real happiness?

Bye all.

Last edited by TeeRexx : May 26th, 2002 at 03:25 PM.
TeeRexx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2002, 02:07 PM   #2
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Uh oh....I'm smelling controversy. Peace. I'm out of here.

harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 02:23 PM   #3
TeeRexx

TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice TeeRexx is just really nice
No controversey intended, Harloo.
I know that Fingon still loves his little Marti, but could not take her losing because he had thought of her winning many slams.
I just want some closure.

Fingon can still find happiness, like millions of other fans, in the Williams Tennis Association.
Old May 26th, 2002, 02:28 PM   #4
country flag harloo

harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute harloo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by TeeRexx

Fingon can still find happiness, like millions of other fans, in the Williams Tennis Association.
Now that's too funny. You are too much Tee.
harloo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 02:37 PM   #5
country flag Berlin_Calling

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Should Fingon apologize to Marti for dumping her little butt?
Will he dump Henin if she also, fails to produce a Grand Slam title for this tyrant in the next 10-12 months?
Or will he eventually just get in the Williams Tennis Association and find real happiness?
LMAO Tee

mary pierce - forever #1
vaidisova - kournikova - golovin - henin
the boys - federer - gasquet - del potro - haase - nishikori
Berlin_Calling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 03:03 PM   #6
our_lighthouse

our_lighthouse is an unknown quantity at this point
I haven't posted before, and one of the reasons why I didn't lies in the (not so) hidden personality of some of the posters on this board. The one that started this thread and calling himself "Chairman" of the "Williams Tennis Association " is a case in point of someone who's favourite passtime is shooting off his mouth; kicking up as much fuss as he can get away with. Behaving himself in this PUBLIC forum in a quite disgraceful manner.

Oh to be a black tennis star and to have "fans" like these...shere delight!!!!!! ...But to admit; if I were Serena or Venus...bett ya, the company of TeeRexx would be one to avoid AT ALL COSTS...

Serena and Venus are CLASSY ladies and would like to remain so...

Am not gonna post anymore than this one post I did... Guess I was a little more sick of this post than of others.

Just had to vent...thank you.
our_lighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 03:28 PM   #7
TeeRexx

lighthouse - I hope that your uptight little ass feels much better now.
Feel free to rip me anytime that you are feeling inadequate, ok?

Bye.
Old May 26th, 2002, 03:56 PM   #8
country flag Sean

Sean has disabled reputation
Lmao Tee!
Sean is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 04:04 PM   #9
country flag Fingon

Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by TeeRexx
No controversey intended, Harloo.
I know that Fingon still loves his little Marti, but could not take her losing because he had thought of her winning many slams.
I just want some closure.

Tee Rexx, stop mailing me form to join the Williams Tennis Association, my bin is full

It's not too bad, Martina is # 2 now

What really caught me of Justine are her humongous breats

Last edited by Fingon : May 26th, 2002 at 05:28 PM.
Fingon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 04:12 PM   #10
TeeRexx

What the?
-----------------------
Fingon's quote:
"What really caught me of Justine are his humongous breats"
-------------------

Is that why Justine hits the ball so damn hard?
Old May 26th, 2002, 05:55 PM   #11
country flag SM

SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute SM has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
What really caught me of Justine are his humongous breats"
-------------------

Is that why Justine hits the ball so damn hard

well yes, unlike some other tennis players (two as a matter of fact) Justine has attained her power via legal and natural(talent) means
Old May 26th, 2002, 05:59 PM   #12
country flag Fingon

Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute
Very funny, I fixed that
Fingon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 06:02 PM   #13
country flag Ryan
NeverWoz

Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute Ryan has a reputation beyond repute
LOL! I think Fingon seems perfectly happy with his very well-endowed Justine.
Ryan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 08:42 PM   #14
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
I do think some of the criticism of Martina was warranted but in HINDSIGHT she has been battling a lot of injuries and stalkers too. I believe that she was feeling some pain in quite a few of her losses and not moving as quickly. Other losses however were just cases where she got outplayed or was not there mentally.
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 09:10 PM   #15
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Justine is well endowed?

Unlike Fingon, I still fully support my favorites, Anna Kournikova and Elena Dementieva, even though they can't win ONE SINGLE WTA tournament!

I remember when Fingon watched women's tennis because of Martina Hingis' briliance, and Elena Dementieva's brilliant legs!
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote