**Lovely Lucie's Photo Thread** - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 20th, 2007, 02:20 PM   #106
country flag Janine*OnTheTour

Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold
Re: **Lovely Lucie's Photo Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juan View Post
Lucie and me

She was nice taking pics and signing autographs to anyone who asked her
nice picture of you 2!!!

I have one with her in Hamburg (she visit Tomas there during the tournament)
Janine*OnTheTour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 4th, 2007, 08:09 PM   #107
country flag Janine*OnTheTour

Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold

Anybody has pics of Lucka in USA???
Janine*OnTheTour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 7th, 2007, 09:01 AM   #108
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Me & Lucie (Los Angeles) Aug. 6, 2007

The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2007, 11:13 AM   #109
country flag Nedved Rosicky

Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all Nedved Rosicky is a name known to all

Toronto from Yahoo sports

One more from Rogers Cup site

also cheering for
Mara Safarova Chaky Tati Alona Bondarenko Alizé Cornet Cirstea
Czech girls: Benesova * Klara * Strycova * Cetkovska * Kvitova * Vankova
Italian girls: Pennetta * Camerin * Roberta * Errani * Knapp
Argies girls: Gisela * Pitu * Jozami * Cravero * Bua * Gordo

Last edited by Nedved Rosicky : Aug 16th, 2007 at 11:59 AM.
Nedved Rosicky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2007, 08:07 PM   #110
country flag Crank

Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all

I seek the photo or Lucie takes her racquets like a rifle .. Thanks
Crank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 7th, 2007, 10:37 PM   #111
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Looks like Lucie was all taped-up at USO...

photo credit tennis.info
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 05:31 PM   #112
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crank View Post
I seek the photo or Lucie takes her racquets like a rifle .. Thanks
I found it for you! I hope this is the one you wanted...

Poiree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2007, 08:29 PM   #113
country flag Crank

Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all Crank is a name known to all

Thanks poiree
Crank is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 04:20 PM   #114
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

That's a great photo of Lucie...

Why was she all taped up???

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2007, 10:04 PM   #115
country flag isabellea

isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute isabellea has a reputation beyond repute

more photos on www.mytennisphotos.com
isabellea is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2007, 05:08 PM   #116
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert-KimClijst View Post
Why was she all taped up???
Dunno.. (To glow in the dark, perhaps, )
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12th, 2007, 01:48 AM   #117

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Clever...

Thank You, Kim
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 03:46 AM   #118
country flag orkidman

orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all orkidman is a name known to all

Here are some thumbnail links to Lucie's first round match HQ photos at US Open against Jessica Moore of Austrailia:

There are many more at: http://sports.webshots.com/album/560710570wJTOem

There are also many pix of her doubles partner Petra Cetkovska in a seperate album at webshots, if you are interested.

Hope you enjoy the photos.

Orchidman
orkidman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 01:39 PM   #119
country flag Lunaris
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute Lunaris has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics. They're great.
Lunaris is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16th, 2007, 10:47 PM   #120

Nice pictures!!!!

Thank You, Kim