**Lovely Lucie's Photo Thread** - Page 63 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #931
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **Lovely Lucie's Photo Thread**

She looked good...still coughing a bit, but she hit better in the afternoon already than her morning hit. And she can really crack the ball when she wants to

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 09:33 PM   #932
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert-KimClijst View Post
How did she look? The video of her practicing with Wozniacki was nice. Thanks for all this, David!
um, maybe a dumb question, where is the video.....?

of course, big thanks to David
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #933
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

In the video thread

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:39 AM   #934
country flag Davodus

More pics from today here https://picasaweb.google.com/1141311...December292012

Including BFFs Lucie and Pavs

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 06:09 AM   #935
country flag Davodus

Another day another practice:

All pics in here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1141311...ecember302012#

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #936
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Dave, pictures are great

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
lauraa00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #937
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Nice pics Dave.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:39 AM   #938
country flag Davodus

Pics from today, plenty from the singles but yuck, then heaps from the doubles

https://picasaweb.google.com/1141311...December312012

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 03:58 PM   #939
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

nice pic from Nastya's FB
TimeyWimey is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 2nd, 2013, 08:41 AM   #940
country flag Davodus

Pics from the doubles today:
https://picasaweb.google.com/1141311...yJanuary22013#

At least they had fun

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 02:43 PM   #941
country flag Davodus

From AO players party:

Swiss Taste of Tennis

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:20 PM   #942
country flag Losing Streak
Only Pova that matters~

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute

Kichenoks Sasnovich Kremen Pervak Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mladenovic Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 04:35 PM   #943
country flag lauraa00

lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold lauraa00 is a splendid one to behold

OMG this dress is ... let's pretend i didn't see this picture !

Pomenika Cibulkova; Petko Petkorazzi; Skeletona Bondarenko; Petra Martić, Laura Robson; Harley Darvidsson, Goatrantxa Rus
Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:06 PM   #944
country flag Davodus

I knew you'd love that dress Laura

Old Jan 11th, 2013, 09:36 PM   #945
country flag lauraa00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davodus View Post
I knew you'd love that dress Laura
Of course i do, i'm even going to buy myself one, the pink version if there is one (and there must be one unfortunately ... :lol). Okey let's be honest, i'm sooooo lucky to be french because of fashion Remember all their fed cup dresses, they looked like horrible ... curtains ! I wish we could give some lessons to the eastern europe girls, they just can't do that, not now, not ANYMORE !!

Thanks for having listen to me.