**Lovely Lucie's Photo Thread** - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2008, 11:32 PM   #211
country flag WTA-stars

WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of WTA-stars has much to be proud of
Re: **Lovely Lucie's Photo Thread**

US Open - against Sorana Cirstea

Maria Sharapova, Ana Ivanovic, Elena Dementieva, Dominika Cibulkova, Serena Williams
Anna Kournikova, Tatiana Golovin, Lindsay Davenport, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Jelena Jankovic
WTA-stars is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2008, 05:37 PM   #212
country flag Janine*OnTheTour

Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold

My Forest Hills and Us Open pix of Lucka...
All also on her website www.lucie-safarova.com

Click here to see All... from Forest Hills

Janine*OnTheTour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2008, 07:38 PM   #213
country flag Jess_mk.tg

Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all Jess_mk.tg is a name known to all

Thanks Janine*OnTheTour
Great photos!!
Jess_mk.tg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 9th, 2008, 01:48 AM   #214
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Once again Janine, great job!

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 05:34 PM   #215
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

from Tomas' player-of-the year ceremony:
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2008, 09:28 PM   #216
country flag Optima
- - - - - - - - -

Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute Optima has a reputation beyond repute

Old Dec 18th, 2008, 10:23 PM   #217

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

That's a great photo.

Thank You, Kim
Old Dec 19th, 2008, 05:18 PM   #218
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

yeah, u see right away that it's not the flowers that's on their minds...
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 10:03 AM   #219
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

here are some photos from lucie vs stosur that i took

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 09:08 PM   #220
country flag Ashie_87

Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all

Thanks for the photosyou had awesome seats!

The Posse:
Lucie Safarova, Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic, Casey Dellacqua, Sabine Lisicki
Tomas Berdych, Marcos Baghdatis, Novak Djokovic, Bernard Tomic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Tommy Haas, Jurgen Melzer

"Legend....wait for it.....ary"
Ashie_87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7th, 2009, 11:21 PM   #221
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

i bought the tickets the night before

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 10:21 PM   #222
SOA_MC

SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute SOA_MC has a reputation beyond repute

SOA_MC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8th, 2009, 11:55 PM   #223
country flag Ashie_87

Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all Ashie_87 is a name known to all

Is that some sort of taping on her stomach in that last photo?

The Posse:
Lucie Safarova, Ana Ivanovic, Jelena Jankovic, Casey Dellacqua, Sabine Lisicki
Tomas Berdych, Marcos Baghdatis, Novak Djokovic, Bernard Tomic, Jo-Wilfried Tsonga, Tommy Haas, Jurgen Melzer

"Legend....wait for it.....ary"
Ashie_87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 16th, 2009, 10:45 PM   #224

Thank You, Kim
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 11:48 AM   #225

Thank You, Kim