**Lovely Lucie's Photo Thread** - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jan 10th, 2008, 11:56 PM   #151
country flag ~lollipop_girl~

~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~lollipop_girl~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **Lovely Lucie's Photo Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashie_87 View Post
Thanks you either have a very good zoom on your camera or you had better seats than I did on Sunday
A bit of both
I was in the 3rd row of seats behind Lucie's chair and a 10x optical zoom, so it worked out well
KEEP SCREAMING MASHA!!!
GO MY GIRLS!!!

|Ain't no party like a...COCKTAIL PARTY!| D'Express_027|

0027...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Official Shortie of the Maria Mafia...
Go the Mighty Knights...My other girls:Makiri,Aga,Tati,Misa,Jarka
~lollipop_girl~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jan 15th, 2008, 02:47 PM   #152
country flag Kojala

Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future

Australian Open 2008 - Day 2 /HQs/

Kojala is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 05:05 PM   #153
country flag Janine*OnTheTour

Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold

Some pics from Fed Cup, more will follow...
We gave lucie her present (www.lucie-safarova.com some more photos)... She loved the book...
so thanks for everybody who helped with their message...

Janine*OnTheTour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 05:12 PM   #154
country flag Robert-KimClijst

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Thanks Janine! Great photos. I'm glad she liked the book.

Thank You, Kim
Robert-KimClijst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5th, 2008, 09:48 PM   #155
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Sad Lucie for not playing Fed Cup agst SVK. Her team had to fight hard to win!
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 05:30 PM   #156

Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold Janine*OnTheTour is a splendid one to behold

Fed Cup CZE vs. SVK

here are my photos from that tie, with a lot of Lucie... from the bench... and hopefully next time on the court

next week I will add the one´s from Davis Cup CZE-Bel
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 09:39 PM   #157
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Thx Janine! nice pics (xcept the over-prints..)
Must have been great atmosphere: audience (incl. Stepanek and Berdych!), tension, see-saw scores!
Thanks for sharing !
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 01:33 AM   #158

Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future Robert-KimClijst has a brilliant future

Nice photos! Thanks Janine.

Thank You, Kim
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 09:18 AM   #159
country flag julia_gu

julia_gu is just really nice julia_gu is just really nice julia_gu is just really nice julia_gu is just really nice julia_gu is just really nice julia_gu is just really nice julia_gu is just really nice julia_gu is just really nice julia_gu is just really nice julia_gu is just really nice julia_gu is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine*OnTheTour View Post
Some pics from Fed Cup, more will follow...
We gave lucie her present (www.lucie-safarova.com some more photos)... She loved the book...
so thanks for everybody who helped with their message...

in the left of the photo is lukas?
julia_gu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 11th, 2008, 01:18 PM   #160

Quote:
Originally Posted by julia_gu View Post
in the left of the photo is lukas?
yes it´s Lukas Dlouhy
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 01:44 AM   #161

Berdych had a tiny article about him and Vaidisova in TENNIS magazine. It really just talked about their potential.

Thank You, Kim
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 10:08 PM   #162
country flag Kojala

Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future Kojala has a brilliant future

/HQs/

Kojala is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25th, 2008, 07:54 PM   #163
country flag Yellow Moon

kind of spooky look from Lucie (must be jet-lag from down-under...)
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 12:58 AM   #164

Thank You, Kim
Old Mar 10th, 2008, 07:37 PM   #165
country flag peikko

peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold peikko is a splendid one to behold

From OGF-07.

peikko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote