To the webmaster(s)/Administrator(s) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 26th, 2002, 12:05 AM   #1
country flag Fingon

Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute
To the webmaster(s)/Administrator(s)

time to suck up

I wanted to thank you for that very cool feature that allows us to post directly without clicking the "post reply" button.

When someone is intrinsically lazy as I am, those features are greatly appreciated, plus I don't keep hitting the wrong button when I want to reply a thread
Fingon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 26th, 2002, 12:07 AM   #2
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
Hello Ricardo! And How Are You? We are sending a wee bit of rain up your way. BTW, I hope to be in your neighbourhood on Saturday next. Is that okay with you?
Old May 26th, 2002, 12:14 AM   #3
country flag Fingon

Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute Fingon has a reputation beyond repute
This looks loke a date

Yes, I guess it's ok

you can keep the rain for youself though

Fingon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 12:29 AM   #4
country flag Barrie_Dude

Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute Barrie_Dude has a reputation beyond repute
I wish I could keep the rain, but it is so wonderful, that I felt I had to pss on the happiness!
Old May 26th, 2002, 12:37 AM   #5
country flag Richie77
Bright Like Neon Love

Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute
Hey, just keep the rain away from Indianapolis tomorrow! We've got a race to run...and Bruno's got a race to win!
He's the picture in my avatar...go Bruno!
Richie77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 03:00 AM   #6
country flag Ted of Teds Tennis

Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all Ted of Teds Tennis is a name known to all
The only real auto race on Sunday is being held in Monte Carlo
Ted of Teds Tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 03:33 AM   #7
country flag Richie77
Bright Like Neon Love

Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by Ted of Teds Tennis
The only real auto race on Sunday is being held in Monte Carlo

Surely you JEST!!!

You should know never to say that to a Hoosier!

Although I did hear/see all three races, and they were all quite exciting in their own ways.
Richie77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 03:45 AM   #8
country flag Jarrett
Don't mess with Texas!

Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of Jarrett has much to be proud of
Yeah thanks admin, makes replying much easier!
"Gee, Quinn... I hope that little foray of yours into Geekland just now is the result of heat exhaustion, and not an unpleasant side effect of all that tutoring. I mean, you're not turning into a brain, are you?" -- Sandi

Jarrett is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote