Roland Garros Party!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 25th, 2002, 08:26 PM   #1
Lubidani

Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice
Roland Garros Party!!

I have an idea. I think we should set a time where all of the WTAWORLD posters meet at once in the chat room.

So my idea is, we should have a party in the wtaworld chatroom to welcome in the 2nd grand slam of the year.

Here are the details:

Where: Wtaworld.com chatroom
When: Monday May 27 from 5 AM to 10 AM Paris Time(sunday night from 11 pm eastern time to 4 am eastern time)
Details: You don't have to be there the whole time but if you can, please do. We want to have EVERYONE there at 10 am paris time so we can briing in the new slam.

Plenty of Alcoholic Beverages will be served. Minors are Welcome.

I just think it will be funif we can get a record number of people in the chat room. It'll be fun.

If you are planning on attending post here.

Thanks

"it's not considered cheating if you don't get caught"

"The greatest risk in life is not taking one"

"True friends stab each other in the front"

"Taking a shower with an umbrella is pointless"
Lubidani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 25th, 2002, 08:28 PM   #2
country flag irma

irma has disabled reputation
I think the chat is limited, only a certain number of people can get in so you never get all posters together
To the river so deep
We all end in the ocean
We all start in the streams
We're all carried along
By the river of dreams
In the middle of the night
irma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 08:28 PM   #3
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Wow,that sounds real fun! I'll be there for sure! We should do this for every slam from now on!
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2002, 08:31 PM   #4
Lubidani

Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice Lubidani is just really nice
hmm does anyone know a chatroom with unlimited number of entrants
? and postit please

Old May 25th, 2002, 11:44 PM   #5
country flag Richie77
Bright Like Neon Love

Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute Richie77 has a reputation beyond repute
I'll try to come...I'll just have to make sure I take a nap Sunday evening so I can stay up!
Richie77 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2002, 11:58 AM   #6
Lubidani

BUMP

Old May 26th, 2002, 12:01 PM   #7
country flag Nimi
Team WTAworld

Nimi has disabled reputation
ill be there
Old May 26th, 2002, 12:29 PM   #8
country flag 2ace2

2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of 2ace2 has much to be proud of
Yes, I know a lot of chatrooms with limited entry.
At chat.to.be there can be only 50 people at one time in a room. But it could be that this room is unlimited. You could ask the moderaters!
Old May 27th, 2002, 12:56 AM   #9
Lubidani

BUMP BUMP BUMP

Old May 27th, 2002, 12:58 AM   #10
country flag angele87

angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future angele87 has a brilliant future
I wish I could be there but the time difference it too big... I can't stay up (or get up) at 5 a.m and be able to function at school tomorrow

There is no saint without a past, and no sinner without a future. - Shri Haidakhan Babaji

Wisdom is the quality that keeps you from getting into situations where you need it. - Doug Larson

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. - Aristotle
angele87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 01:00 AM   #11
MartianJoeyWinson

I won't be there as to be honest I can't be bothered to be interested this year (and trust me I have tried, my God I have tried) ! Good idea though.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 01:02 AM   #12
MartianJoeyWinson

And also I'll be in bed.
View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 01:17 AM   #13
country flag Becool

Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute Becool has a reputation beyond repute
I can't cause I think I'm on school, and if I'm not on school, I think I would not be able to be online

Well I'll try my hard, but as irma said, there is a limit in that chat and the chat doesn't work well for me

serena
townsend × rezaï × lisicki
vesnina × keys × mladenovic

facebook ~ twitter
[#ps - in portuguese]
Becool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 27th, 2002, 02:57 AM   #14
Lubidani

THE PARTY HAS OFFICIALLY BEGI=UN. NO GUESTS YET.

Old May 27th, 2002, 08:15 AM   #15
Lubidani

so far so good. Now evereyone enter for the last hour. We'll have champagne