Iveta Benesova Photos Thread - Page 58 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 02:53 PM   #856
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

paulmara is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 03:07 PM   #857
country flag paulmara

paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute paulmara has a reputation beyond repute

Old Feb 4th, 2012, 07:40 PM   #858
country flag paulmara

Old Feb 5th, 2012, 05:30 PM   #859
country flag paulmara

Last edited by paulmara : Feb 6th, 2012 at 10:24 AM.
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 04:45 PM   #860
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Wow

I was in Stuttgart and the Czech team has sweet players, especially Iveta and Barbora.

I made some pictures.

more
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 6th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #861
country flag paulmara

Nice photos from Lisickifan84

Old Feb 7th, 2012, 05:37 AM   #862
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Thx 4 sharing LisickiFan. Hope good fan-times will come your way soon
Here one more source from agkjd on Flickr:
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 7th, 2012, 11:07 AM   #863
country flag Lisickifan84

Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all Lisickifan84 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
Thx 4 sharing LisickiFan. Hope good fan-times will come your way soon
Thank you, very nice of you

The Czech girls are very sweet. I hope they win the Fed Cup again

My brother has fallen in love with sweet Iveta.
Lisickifan84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #864
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisickifan84 View Post
My brother has fallen in love with sweet Iveta.
For his mental safety, make sure he doesn't get to see Iveta's risqué pics from ufon's post #463
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #865
country flag Bengals1

Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post
For his mental safety, make sure he doesn't get to see Iveta's risqué pics from ufon's post #463
Those pics are no longer up.

Perhaps we can get someone here to re-post them.....?
Bengals1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #866
country flag paulmara

Are you talking about „the second one is from Dolce Vita magazine photoshooting“ ?

http://www.protenis.cz/sazky/admin/u...20115348_p.jpg
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 03:06 PM   #867
country flag Bengals1

Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulmara View Post
Are you talking about „the second one is from Dolce Vita magazine photoshooting“ ?

http://www.protenis.cz/sazky/admin/u...20115348_p.jpg
Okay, that's a famous one I think we've all seen before.

I thought perhaps he was referring to those lingerie' modeling pics of her on the runway from a few years back that are buried in this thread somewhere. I believe only 2 pics from that show have ever been posted on the net.

I refuse to believe that only 2 photos of her strutting her stuff in her underwear were all that were taken that day. Logic would dictate that somewhere there are a lot more from that shoot....
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 06:23 PM   #868
country flag paulmara

In that case Quebec 2010
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/__hg6EYJBUP...a+fashion1.jpg
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/__hg6EYJBUP...a+fashion2.jpg
http://www.kickserve.com.au/2010/02/...in-bikini.html

old archive
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showp...ostcount=23295
http://tt.tennis-warehouse.com/showp...ostcount=23365

Last edited by paulmara : Apr 4th, 2012 at 07:27 PM.
Old Feb 8th, 2012, 07:29 PM   #869
country flag Bengals1

Yep, and once again, those are the same 2 pics from that lingerie' show that I've ever seen posted anywhere. I refuse to believe that in what must have been a room full of camera men only 2 photos of her exist.

Somebody somewhere has more from that show but for whatever reason hasn't found an excuse to post
them anywhere...
Old Feb 28th, 2012, 11:41 PM   #870
country flag sweetspot

sweetspot has disabled reputation

dubai last week ... iveta d dominika (ret.) in the first, then lost to sabine lisicki 36 36 in the second. also made it to the quarters with dubs partner Barbora Zahlavova-Strycova ... then i assume she flew off to memphis tennessee to join her BF just in time to help him break his toe on the bedspread before he won the tournament?!

just kidding ... they didnt look like they were very lovey dovey for the mixed dubs in australian open, losing in the quarters to Mirza/Bhupathi ... but he was still wearing the little silver cross when he played and won (with a broken toe) memphis last week!

sweetspot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote