Iveta Benesova Photos Thread - Page 55 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 10th, 2011, 06:34 AM   #811
country flag Queen Petra Fan

Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all Queen Petra Fan is a name known to all
Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

@nevetssllim: She really seems to have personality in that photo. Like she's playing for the camera. My alternative theory is maybe she's just had a couple to drink. lol
Queen Petra Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 10th, 2011, 10:05 AM   #812
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen Petra Fan View Post
@nevetssllim: She really seems to have personality in that photo. Like she's playing for the camera. My alternative theory is maybe she's just had a couple to drink. lol
I'm sure she did have a few drinks and they're very well deserved.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 08:03 AM   #813
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone else loving the photo of Iveta driving her Audi on Twitter?

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Jul 19th, 2011, 06:40 PM   #814
country flag Nervenbuendel

Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future Nervenbuendel has a brilliant future

Iveta is ultracool if not to say divine with a leather-jacket, just like a new-wave goddess.
Old Jul 29th, 2011, 11:24 PM   #815
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

few more cute pics from Iveta's modeling stint:

and here one from last year's tennis X-mas party:

enjoy

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Jan 3rd, 2012 at 03:18 PM.
Yellow Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 1st, 2011, 01:42 AM   #816
country flag Yellow Moon

Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of Yellow Moon has much to be proud of

perfect ball placement of Iveta's toss:

photo: Adam HM of flickr
Old Aug 17th, 2011, 09:54 PM   #817
country flag Yellow Moon

From Cincy agst JJ. Read her 1st serve win %age was in the low 30's

and from sv100709 on Flickr

"Iveta Benesova pissed"

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Aug 21st, 2011 at 05:32 PM.
Old Aug 18th, 2011, 07:12 PM   #818
country flag Bengals1

Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

Real nice photos, thanks for posting them!
Bengals1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22nd, 2011, 09:46 PM   #819
country flag Phesto

Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice Phesto is just really nice

Practicing in Cincinnati:

Phesto is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2011, 12:22 AM   #820
country flag Yellow Moon

Iveta played OK, but not good enough. Should have used Jarka's ue's when offered...

few more R1 and R3 dblz:

photo: official USO website

Last edited by Yellow Moon : Sep 16th, 2011 at 10:41 PM.
Old Sep 20th, 2011, 05:41 PM   #821
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Thanks to Yellow Moon for notifying me of this photo.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 12:56 AM   #822
country flag Bengals1

Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice Bengals1 is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: Iveta Benesova Photos Thread

Bengals1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:29 PM   #823
country flag Yellow Moon

From ppo Tokyo:

win 2, loose 2, in 2 days
Old Sep 28th, 2011, 03:39 PM   #824
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Moon View Post

enjoy
The Iveta pout.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Oct 12th, 2011, 11:02 PM   #825
country flag Yellow Moon

surfed up this hi qual pic from Prague Open 09:

photo credit: Martin Sekanina